Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purity

Admin Application - Purity

20 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes 100% i have understood and passed them all.

What is your real name?: Jac Paterson

What is your in-game name?: Purity or ^^99Purity 

How old are you?: 17

What is your primary server?: Deathrun, but im active on Fun every day to look out for hackers and abusers.

What is your B3 CID?:28217

What is your Xfire?: jacdude7

What is your Skype?: featsaso36

What is your Steam?: n/a

What is your Origin?: n/a

What makes you a good admin?: I have been admin on call of duty for over 4 years now, wide ranging from Cod2-4-5, i have had as much experience as i could ever get to be honest, i know all the commands, i know how to use them and i certainly dont abuse any power that is given to me. I have been taught how to use rcon tool and b3 for years, i have banned and reported many many hackers. There is evidence of my determination in my reports, i don't play for the adminshhip, i play for fun, but i also want to help in another way (hence why i report hackers) to bust them and to help Raid and its reputation. I have been a mod for about a year on the zombie cod2 server led by ibuddie, ive led my own clans =LoJ= and *PGR* both which lasted for several months, and LoJ is still going but i retired. This led to my expereince as a lvl 100 and lvl 80 admin, with more power beholds more responsibility and i have learnt that through the years. on Cod4 i have had admin experience in many times, on Styx i was a member for a year, i got lvl 40 admin and showed determination and progression in admin skill to be a lvl 60 admin and a mentor for others. This is no easy task, as recruits alone have to go through a monht of training before a vote. So the range from me a recruit to a lvl 60 mentor took patience and determination. I can refer you to Topper, the styx leader and he will tell u of how many hackers i stopped, how i behaved in the servers and how i acted maturely with my powers. In other small clans i have been lvl 40 admin, mods etc helping again stop hackers and helping the clan progess. This is my motivation for Raid, i wish to be a helping hand, i am NOT in it for power, i simply believe that 1. everyone should follow rules and 2. hackers need the slap of a !ban.  

I know i would be a good admin on raid as i know the rules and regulations, (on that note, some admins think when i see "language" it means im telling them to speak english, but no i mean watch your language ie dont insult) and im very active. I play for hours every day on both FUN and DR. I have a good relationship with everyone on the server, i help out as much as i can with everyone. no one is singled out.

Overall, i know the system, i know the commands, i know what i have to do and i know how to do it safely and without causing problems or abuse. Im extremely active on the servers as u all know, i am active on ts3 im on every single day talking to people and answering any queries they have. I do not swear ingame or insult others, other than the odd rage ( everyone does it so ) but also i say to people not to insult, dont spam etc etc.

I think my determination to catch hackers is well prooven in the ticket system, i have only been on this raid community for around 2 months and yet there is a list of people i have reported, which have been banned and also those that i have reported to admins on XFIRE and then not been uploaded to the ticket system. 

IA5shZ6.jpg

What skills do you have?: GFX skills - i practise them as a hobby, i have done a few sigs for the members inc. kratos and made avatars for a few too. My work is shown in my signatures, they arent the best but its something i enjoy. I have video editing skills on C4d and Sonyvegas, after effects etc. i edit cod4 promod clips, note: i have been playing promod for around 3 years and have got rather good :3. I can and have skinned guns ( easy to do but again another thing i enjoy ) and a "skill" i have is noticing and reporting hackers ;)

note: not really relevant but i suppose this falls under maturity, i have 11 GCSE's and have just completed my A levels ( Brit fag )

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: Styx gaming, =LoJ= (lions of juda), *PGR*, [kS], *.ZK.* - zombies cod2 clan, *|UP|* - famous cod2 zombies clan. All of these clans and communities i have been lvl 20-80 admin on.

Why should we choose you?: I am one active mofo, on every day from 2pm-4am every day, im on ts3 and xfire every day, im on the servers both DR and fun every single day looking out for hackers and abusers. I know the admin commands and i dont abuse, i know how to ban admins including b3 evaders and undetectable names. I can recognise hackers and provide HD evidence if they register reports. I want to help the Raid community and i think this is one of the best ways since im not the best at mapping scripting :D, i like to keep the game fair and hacker free. I honestly think i would make a good admin, not blowing my own trumpet but i do. I am determined and willing, im not lazy and i wont let anyone down.

I can work with everyone, i speak english and can help others. I have good relationships with everyone in this community, and i have got close with a few people. I also have a good sense of humour, im not extremely serious and i like to have fun, but im mature and respect others. 

If u have got this far and read my app i thank you, please leave your feedback and honest opinions below.

Thank you all,

-Purity  :happycry:

Purity Would be a perfect Admin

Active on Dr and Teamspeak

Very Mature and respecful

Best Promod player I ever met

Excellent GFX Skills 

312h0k1.jpg

Good luck!

Despite our differences and heated 'debates', he seems like an alright guy. Best of luck Purity

Good luck Purity! Nice guy to talk to on Teamspeak, behaves mature, would make for a great admin! :)

This app is one of the best ones i've seen yet. Good Luck man, would be a great admin, obviously for his effort for keeping the fun server hacker free.

Very mature, respectful, fun guy, tbh when I first met you on server I thought you were an admin just from how you acted :P

gl

Awesome guy, knows the rules, respects other players etc etc, If I had to pick one out of all of the applicants, it would be Purity :)

Purity is a great guy and would definitely be a great admin.

Best of luck to ya Purity :D

Seen you on the server a few times, though not had any problems! Best of luck :)

ty to all who have commented and wished me luck, much appreciated :)

-Purity