Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SEABASS

WTF bug report

11 posts in this topic

in mp_wtf the jumpers can ____ through the ____ and _____ the activator at the trap where the floor slides from underneath you.

Well, thanks for telling everybody about how to glitch the map! :facepalm:  Next time try privately contacting a Community Manager...

To be honest sentrex, everyone already knew the glitch :>  I don't think he is harming anything by reporting it on the forums. The initiative he took is obviously nice and appreciative. Most people decide to abuse and hide the glitch, At least he is notifying admins of the glitch and letting them know that there IS one even if they already knew, remember it is the thought that counts. There is no reason to sarcastically insult him. 

A proper response would be.

Thank you for notifying us of this glitch. The admins and i will be watching for players who decide to use and abuse this glitch. However, we beleive that if a glitch such as this is going on it would be better to make a ticket as where only admins can see them. that way in case someone didn't know about the glitch they cannot abuse the glitch, as they would not have seen it on the forums. We appreciate your initiative! 

Guys I know how to fix it!

delete the map.

And add another map :lol:

And add another map  :lol:

Like gohome

:troll:

it's funny because it's a buggy map and this is a report of a bug in a map in the report bugs section

I know another fix...

BEATTHAT GO FINISH YOUR VERSION :fff:

Beat making mp_dr_wtf v2?

Damn, meant to post this on the tribute thingy

I'm tired okay... 

Like gohome

:troll:

it's funny because it's a buggy map and this is a report of a bug in a map in the report bugs section

Yes, like gohome :troll: