haon75

stats reset

12 posts in this topic

this is the second time my stats were reset first time i was level 7 but today i was level 12 and the next time i went on i was level one

my username is haon75

We don't give levels back, sorry, you must have dev mapped on that mod because unless you actually hacked or something that wouldn't have happened. But if im wrong Feking lossy will tell you why. :dave:

We don't give levels back' date=' sorry, you must have dev mapped on that mod because unless you actually hacked or something that wouldn't have happened. But if im wrong Feking lossy will tell you why. :dave:

[/quote']

What Gabe means is, don't play privately by loading a map from the raid death run mod because the anti-hack system in death run will reset your rank 'thinking' u tried to hack it while playing privately (like getting free xp from maps).

So if you want to practise maps, load it from another Death run mod you have, of which rank you don't care about.

The awkward moment when i took of the anti-hack, but ok, lets blame the anti-hack :dave:

No I didn't, but ok, i made my own anti-hack system for deathrun :dave:

I said i made my own rank hack for deathrun :dave:

I've heard stats usually only reset when you're using a hack or something? Correct me if I'm wrong.