Followers 0
BosnianArmy

[MAP] mp_dr_LikeabossV2 Suggestion!

30 posts in this topic

Authors: Headdy & BosnianArmy

Name of map: mp_dr_likeabossv2

Difficulty: easy-hard

Length of map: long

Amount of traps: 13. 2 auto activated (mines + X trap)

End rooms: Sniper, Knife, Weapon, Old ( and a secret RPG room)

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h5hscn9yoife9y4/mp_dr_likeabossv2.rar

xBuoOhY.jpg

DG0R3Fb.jpg

LjP0VY2.jpg

wqlCsTp.jpg

cuL1KCt.png

Fuck that, no please. I dislike this.

Fuck that, no please. I dislike this.

Reason?

I think you didn't played it yet. Play the map and give feedback again pls.

And guys for you aswell, don't troll but be serious at some things..

Firstly, wat? :wat:

Secondly, no offense. But I think the only reason you suggested this was because you made it.

Thirdly

Seriously? You think the map is so good that no one can dislike it? Pfff please :dumb:

waiting for the downvote :ph34r:

Firstly, wat? :wat:

Secondly, no offense. But I think the only reason you suggested this was because you made it.

Thirdly

Seriously? You think the map is so good that no one can dislike it? Pfff please :dumb:

waiting for the downvote :ph34r:

1. Did you played the map? I don't think so

2. Ofc I defend the map since people can't be serious about some things

3. Go play the map and see if its easy or hard ;)

4. Alot of people said it is a fun map on other server/s.

1. Did you played the map? I don't think so

2. Ofc I defend the map since people can't be serious about some things

3. Go play the map and see if its easy or hard ;)

4. Alot of people said it is a fun map on other server/s.

1&3 are the same :dumb:

2 makes no sense :wat:

4. a lot of people say that about every map, one person has an opinion and all of sudden they aren't being serious? No. :no:

1&3 are the same :dumb:

2 makes no sense :wat:

4. a lot of people say that about every map, one person has an opinion and all of sudden they aren't being serious? No. :no:

I actually ask mostly, do you like the map yes or no?.. and without jokes. Some are saying no and some Yes.

I actually ask mostly, do you like the map yes or no?.. and without jokes. Some are saying no and some Yes.

So, Zack says he dislikes it and you say this

Anyway, this thread is majorly off topic so I'm leaving it here.

Word on the street is that he's still testing the map to this day...

So after playing it for a bit, here's what I really think

1. The spawn room is a bit bland tbh, and people won't know that they have to prone under the door to even start the ma

2. the traps are eh, I've seen most of them in other maps, nothing really unique tbh.

3. Near the part with the water, you can barley get across without something blowing you up

4. the map its self just feel eh in general, it just doesn't have a good flow to it, it might just be me that feels this way

5. It has nothing to do with the first version of likeaboss, likeaboss had a really nice flow to it, good for speedrunning and strafing, the way I feel about this map is that it should have had a different name than just likeabossv2, but that's my opinion anyway 

Peace:)

Finaly, the good feedbacks are coming!

Ty for feedback and testing btw.

If you can't deal with criticism don't make a map. Seriously in deathrun there's a shit load of bad maps. We don't need another! If you cant make a good map with unique traps and design then leave it to others that can! I don't want to hurt your feelings, I'm sure you put a lot of energy and working hours into the map, but please learn more to make a decent map. I'm sure you can do it! :-)

Nou y u do dis

PS: Map is shit. - Nothing else to say.

^ this is why I quit mapping :')

If you can't deal with criticism don't make a map. Seriously in deathrun there's a shit load of bad maps. We don't need another! If you cant make a good map with unique traps and design then leave it to others that can! I don't want to hurt your feelings, I'm sure you put a lot of energy and working hours into the map, but please learn more to make a decent map. I'm sure you can do it! :-)

This map has some unique traps :facepalm: I guess

And headdy, the map looks atleast alot better then from other beginners xd

This is your problem, you ask for people's opinion then can't accept what they say.

Starting to look like the only reason you posted this here was because you were hoping to be deemed some kind of mapping God, now that's not worked out for you so you just turn to denying what people say. I hate to say this, but please, grow up.

The map isn't great, let's be honest.

First of all,

I never said I am king of mapping and I even don't think like that way.

Second, I accept the opinions and I don't care if you like it or not, but I care if you can't be serious at some things without testing with it.

Third, the feedback from Kratos and Staab. Those are the only good feedbacks what I've heard.

4TH, The map is not always about the "looks".. I know by my self that the map doesn't look 100% perfect.. But it is fun to play because there are funny traps out there and some are hard ones and the map has a good looking sphere.

This was what I had to say, now back on topic and say now only YES or NO if the map can be tested to play on the server for a few days! and then complain to let it be on the rotation or not.

medium? :dumb:

anyways, by looking at the pics, the map looks average :sponge:

i personally dislike "credit-brushes" (like in pic 3) :no: a iprintln wud b enough :sir:

medium? :dumb:

anyways, by looking at the pics, the map looks average :sponge:

i personally dislike "credit-brushes" (like in pic 3) :no: a iprintln wud b enough :sir:

Hahah, ty for the feedback xd

First of all,

I never said I am king of mapping and I even don't think like that way.

Second, I accept the opinions and I don't care if you like it or not, but I care if you can't be serious at some things without testing with it.

Third, the feedback from Kratos and Staab. Those are the only good feedbacks what I've heard.

4TH, The map is not always about the "looks".. I know by my self that the map doesn't look 100% perfect.. But it is fun to play because there are funny traps out there and some are hard ones and the map has a good looking sphere.

This was what I had to say, now back on topic and say now only YES or NO if the map can be tested to play on the server for a few days! and then complain to let it be on the rotation or not.

I don't want it to be on the server. Sorry.

It was okay 

ote name="DeadEcho" post="8747" timestamp="1404806706"]If you can't deal with criticism don't make a map. Seriously in deathrun there's a shit load of bad maps. We don't need another! If you cant make a good map with unique traps and design then leave it to others that can! I don't want to hurt your feelings, I'm sure you put a lot of energy and working hours into the map, but please learn more to make a decent map. I'm sure you can do it! :-)

Dude, you're missing the point ...