Followers 0
Synd

Synd's Application

14 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes.

What is your real name?: Mark.

What is your in-game name?: Synd, or 4x3 Synd

How old are you?: 17

What is your primary server?: Raid Deathrun, although I've been dabbing in Codjumper.

What is your B3 CID?: 12768

What is your Xfire?: synd555

What is your Steam?: furry_sp1ke

What makes you a good admin?: I'm trustworthy, I can become a very fun person to be around but in many serious situations I can be very mature. I have a lot of experience in the field aswell. I've seen a lot of different types of hacking, so I can detect them easily and ban them. In most cases, I never ban without proof, as if somebody tried to appeal their ban. Aswell as, I am frequently online on Xfire, therefore people can hit me up when there's a trouble maker on the loose. I'm also active on the Raid Deathrun server, and will become more and more active as I have more free time now. Too be honest, I like to moderate servers, as it's just another person keeping hackers and trouble makers off the servers.

What skills do you have?: I can sort of map, and I've gotten to learn a lot of scripting.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:At the moment I'm an admin at 4x3, I am a moderator at IceOps, and I was an admin for awhile at TwS. I've been admin at some Minecraft servers aswell.

Why should we choose you?: I'm a pretty trustworthy person, I can have a laugh here and there but also become very strict. I'm expierenced and I can detect quite a few different types of hackers. All in all, I would like to become a Trial Admin at Raid.

Kind regards,

-Synd

+1  Good admin in iceops <3 rages a lot though but we love it <3 +1

Good luck!  See you sometime in the Deathrun server but never got the chance to talk to you.  Best of luck to you though :p

good luck m8! would be a good trial admin, active and mature

haven't seen u a lot on fun fun doe :>

GL!

Good luck Synd.

Great guy and a little nublet on deathrun