Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
00zy

map

Should underworld be added?   16 members have voted

1. 1. Should underworld be added?

• Accepted
    • Denied

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

I'll move this to the suggestions thread, in the future, if you have a map you would like to suggest, please post it there! :) also I think underworld is in the server, just not in the rotation.

This is a great map, but as I remember, it was overplayed as hell, every single time It came up in the rotation, it ALWAYS won so could become overplayed after time

:)) 

I really like this map I don't care if a map is overplayed if there good :dave:

Yeah, this map was in the rotation before, I'm pretty sure it was removed due to it being overplayed. I would like to see it make a return though.

I miss Underworld, It was one of my first maps I ever played and liked so much. Every time 2 xp was on, I was exp whoring :troll:

Funny how I instantly knew it was Anti by the 'accepted' and 'denied' :dumb:

now I can deffo say people will moan that this map is continuously played like the last time it was on rotation

Couldn't you just pull out mad scripting skillz and make a limit on the amount of times a map can be played in a certain time frame?

not I can deffo say people will moan that this map is continuously played like the last time it was on rotation

You can't expect to please everyone

There will always be something to complain about

Regarding over played maps, nothing wrong with having them for a while

As long as they don't over-stay their welcome and get switched out every now and then, a decent balance can be achieved

Yet again, don't know how much effort or time on Darmuh's behalf it will take to switch out maps every 15-30 days to avoid them being overplayed, so may not be an option

Well, lossy i thought you guys were working on a script where the same map can't be played twice within 6 maps.

Well, lossy i thought you guys were working on a script where the same map can't be played twice within 6 maps.

technically as of now, the same map (unless we've made it show up in the vote more often, none of which have been said to be overplayed) can't be played twice within 5 maps. I ran into some trouble with the script and haven't worked on it, but either way a map will appear overplayed if it's played more than a few times in a day.