Scumbag

combined ops glitch exploit

10 posts in this topic

im not sure which forum to put this topic under so i chose this one.

like usual i was playing combined ops and came across a individual who was exploiting a glitch on the map "Terminal" unfortunately i did not get this a******* name i did get a screen shot

It would be appreciated if you can some how patch this glitch so other dont find out and exploit it

screen shot: http://gyazo.com/c0278e0d94b6f025ab90437ff5800c57

what is happening in this screen shot is this player managed to get on the roof (i dont know how) and is killing other players 

if you have any questions feel free to message or reply to this 

-Scumbag

im not sure which forum to put this topic under so i chose this one.

like usual i was playing combined ops and came across a individual who was exploiting a glitch on the map "Terminal" unfortunately i did not get this a******* name i did get a screen shot

It would be appreciated if you can some how patch this glitch so other dont find out and exploit it

screen shot: http://gyazo.com/c0278e0d94b6f025ab90437ff5800c57

what is happening in this screen shot is this player managed to get on the roof (i dont know how) and is killing other players 

if you have any questions feel free to message or reply to this 

-Scumbag

You sure that's not a bot? Bots don't have waypoints on terminal so they get in random places like on top of the map and inside buildings etc.

You sure that's not a bot? Bots don't have waypoints on terminal so they get in random places like on top of the map and inside buildings etc.

took a few screen shots found one w/ users name

in killcam bots show they have a ak47.

There is actually a way to jump up onto the roof of the map and kill players from there. It is a glitch used by many people that know of it on that map. I have seen people do this before...