Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PsychoBastard

Great server but where are all the admins?

5 posts in this topic

I just reloaded cod4 after many years spent on MW2 and MW3 and got hooked on this modded server.  Love the high jump aspect guys but unfortunately hackers seem to be an all too often a regular occurence and is starting to ruin the experience.  I've been running servers for years and I'd love to help you guys out in keeping the server fair.  Anyways regardless if you need my help it would be nice to have some admins come make some rounds once in awhile.

We have active admins, but we can't stay on the servers 24/7. Punkbuster stopped supporting cod4 since about half a year, that means that cod4 doesnt have an anti-cheat, that's basicially a welcome message to all the hackers out there. That's why we have a ticket system on here, so you can report those hackers. You may also add some admins on xfire and report hackers to them.

There are admins, and if not u can report them in the ticket system just like i do;

post-527-0-08627700-1405530361_thumb.png

As they both said, if you want to help, add admins on xfire or make tickets, we'll try to sort out hackers our self, at the moment i have almost working anti-cheat scripts for no recoil and aimbot, but it's buggy at the moment due to high ping players or players with bad fps getting detected which I'm trying to fix, but in the meantime we'll try our best to clean the hackers, no server at this time can provide a hack-free server as cod4 is very exploitable at this time and we're having to depend on modders to fix activision/punk buster lack of support.

There also another way, be an admin, anyone can be a admin but of course you have to meet requirements and get to know people on the servers, be around for awhile etc... to even get on trial.

If you have any further questions, feel free to private message anyone on the admin team.

Thanks for your concern.