Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
00zy

00zy's Intro

19 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Justin Sherman or known as Rv|00zy on the Raid DR server.im 17. i was born 1998.i love dr. the other servers ive been on were shut down sadly like Rv and xM.i love raid deathrun cuz ive made good friends there.ive got a brother that is 11. ive gotta YT channel  and when i get a new pc ima make dr videos but my brother is gonna use it or doing the commentaries.my favorite hobby is racing. And thats i gotta say so Bye :).BTW if this in the wrong template or whatever its called idk why cuz i pressed start new topic on the Introduction forum

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you enjoy your stay

There's no introduction template, no worries ^^

xM is not shutdown btw but is still a bad server

im 17. i was born 1998.

:wat:

Anyways, welcome to the forums.

That makes your 15/16 depending on your birthday :troll:

hola and welcome mate, see u on DR a lot and a good fun guy to be with!

Welcome to Raid's forums 00zy!

Hope to see you around on the servers

Hello my name is Justin Sherman or known as Rv|00zy on the Raid DR server.im 17. i was born 1998.i love dr. the other servers ive been on were shut down sadly like Rv and xM.i love raid deathrun cuz ive made good friends there.ive got a brother that is 11. ive gotta YT channel  and when i get a new pc ima make dr videos but my brother is gonna use it or doing the commentaries.my favorite hobby is racing. And thats i gotta say so Bye :).BTW if this in the wrong template or whatever its called idk why cuz i pressed start new topic on the Introduction forum

You can never be 17.. You're 16 years old m8, I don't know which math school you got but you got a very bad one :Troll:

I'm born in 1997 and I'm 17 (since 11 june), I think you made a type mistake but if you aren't stop trolling or calculate next time better lol.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and have fun!

You can never be 17.. You're 16 years old m8, I don't know which math school you got but you got a very bad one :troll:

I'm born in 1997 and I'm 17 (since 11 june), I think you made a type mistake but if you aren't stop trolling or calculate next time better lol.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and have fun!

Thanks for telling us what Sentrex told us but adding a cool little insult in there! :dave: keep up the good work Bosnian!

Anyway, welcome to the forums and please enjoy your stay! There's no need to lie about your age here though as most of the other members are 12 to 18. Then you have the minute few that are 19+ :)

Welcome to the forums! :)

You can never be 17.. You're 16 years old m8, I don't know which math school you got but you got a very bad one :troll:

IDK which English class you got, but you got a very bad one.  :facepalm:

Welcome to the forums! :)

IDK which English class you got, but you got a very bad one :facepalm:

Whats now wrong with my english skills m8?

Whats now wrong with my english skills m8?

I used your own stupid "insult" against you, stop looking down on people when you're not perfect yourself, nobody is perfect. Anyways, I'll leave this thread before I end up getting in another argument with you.