Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rescue Fox

End Round Song Suggestion

16 posts in this topic

Heyo! I was listening to this song and I thought it would make a good round ending song!

Tell me your thoughts.

Video

Heyo! I was listening to this song and I thought it would make a good round ending song!

Tell me your thoughts.

Video

I am going to be honest and say that the song is annoying. 

can u play some music so mac users can hear it

In order to do that the files would have to be .wav instead of .mp3. A wav file is significantly larger than an mp3 meaning that Raid's iwd would be ridiculously big to download :/

In order to do that the files would have to be .wav instead of .mp3. A wav file is significantly larger than an mp3 meaning that Raid's iwd would be ridiculously big to download :/

Correct me if i'm wrong, if the file is .wav, wouldn't the mod.ff get bigger and not the .iwd, or is that only for maps

OnTopic: That music doesn't feel like a endround music at all, and i don't like it sorry :dave:

I don't play a lot on the deathrun server, so yeah i wouldn't, also i forgot 50% of the stuff about Cod4, so bare with me :dumb:

So weird that I've been listening to that song for a few days, and only just clicked on it, + Darmuh said no trap music, as last music was pretty much all trap 

LOL staab used this song in his sniper room xD