Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaagg

Please do not do the "free" activation thing.

8 posts in this topic

To all people who play deathrun, please do NOT give free rounds! activating is part of the game, and it is basically whoring out your traps for a certain ending game, or whatever you want to happen. It is pointless, so just stop. 

Thanks,

Jaagg

You do know people are still going to give free. It's not just YOUR choice if someone wants to give free. If someone doesn't want to play the game right let them. If they don't want to kill any jumpers then get clusterfucked at the end of a map in old then cry about it. let them. You writing this won't change anything. and I hope you know that. also, it's the JUMPERS choice what room they want to go in, not the activator. the activator isn't doing the map. the jumper is. jumper gets all say, let the acti cry about him not getting the room he wanted, it's his fault for not activating. Then, he might just learn? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CYD8QxVrck 

Darmuh taught me a lesson in this video and after I saw it, I never did free again.

And It's true what Staab said, it's not your choice if someone wants to give free.

If someone wants to give free then they do free. You can't just tell them to not to do free.

If the activator gives you free don't go to the room he wants, you pick.

Instead of telling them that, you can say to them ''Activate the traps, it's more fun if you do''.

I trick the jumpers by saying free for knife and I activate on them. It's more fun activating then giving free.

Just a advice from me.

I very well remember you calling me a noob for activating like a week ago and then raged at me for explaining to you that's what the mod is for. You then rage quit a few rounds later. 

But oh well, that's besides the point. Glad to see you agreeing with us, it's the main reason the team here decided to remove Free Run from the mod: so that activators could activate again.

jaagg it is the act choice same with the rooms m8

rooms are jumper's choice unless otherwise determined by the map.

While free is looked down upon it is ultimately up to the activator whether they want to utilize the traps given to them or not.

but if you don't activate traps whats the fucking point in playing deathrun? Go play a minigame mod if all you wanna do is 1v1 knife/snipe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CYD8QxVrck 

Darmuh taught me a lesson in this video and after I saw it, I never did free again.

And It's true what Staab said, it's not your choice if someone wants to give free.

If someone wants to give free then they do free. You can't just tell them to not to do free.

If the activator gives you free don't go to the room he wants, you pick.

Instead of telling them that, you can say to them ''Activate the traps, it's more fun if you do''.

I trick the jumpers by saying free for knife and I activate on them. It's more fun activating then giving free.

Just a advice from me.

lol that video has 1K views now

To all people who play deathrun, please do NOT give free rounds! activating is part of the game, and it is basically whoring out your traps for a certain ending game, or whatever you want to happen. It is pointless, so just stop. 

Thanks,

Jaagg

Yes sir mr admin!

:troll:

rooms are jumper's choice unless otherwise determined by the map.

While free is looked down upon it is ultimately up to the activator whether they want to utilize the traps given to them or not.

but if you don't activate traps whats the fucking point in playing deathrun? Go play a minigame mod if all you wanna do is 1v1 knife/snipe.

lol that video has 1K views now

Deserves 1000 more  :banana: Changed my opinion on activating also  :horror:  Good job on the rant darmuh!