Ryan

Hello

14 posts in this topic

Hello Raid, thought I'd make an introduction here. I'm new to these forums and was referred to here by Pixel  ;) Just a little bit about my self, my name is Ryan, I'm 17 years old and from the great state of Illinois (sarcasm). I'm currently in the clan FNRP (here come all the jokes) and have been for about 2 years. I'm currently the leader of the deathrun and codjumper servers and have recently begun mapping, with the help of Pixel of course. Hope to get to know some of you guys! I'm sure I'll be here in the future with questions about mapping/scripting etc.. Anyways thanks for reading  :)

-Ryan

#FNRP#Ryan

Don't worry Ryan, they shouldn't just judge you because you're in FNRP :P I know you're a cool person and not annoying. I'd never refer an annoying person to these forums (: With that being said welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy learning more about mapping  ^_^

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you enjoy your stay

If you have any questions, feel free to ask ;)

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you enjoy your stay

If you have any questions, feel free to ask ;)

But dont ask him questions about mapping because he has a mac :troll:

Welcome

After you come on here, don't go back on FNRP.

That server is lowly, don't cry.

Eeeeewwwwww FNRP. (Jk)

Ryan! Oh my god! Welcome here man

Enjoy (:

Welcome Ryan , I'm new here too and let me say I'm very impressed how nice and polite everyone here is.  I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

U faking twot, I am an dr admins and u have no faking power m8 now i can rekt u and call u big noob and get away with it , hope ur next map fails pls pls pls pls

Jk. cough nope cough

Welcome u cj nob

That was a stupid, unnecessary and an immature reply. Bumping a topic that's almost a month old does not help also. 

Topic will be locked. (Ty triton)