PsychoBastard

PsychoBastard and Monster - New guys on the block

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm PyschoBastard, and my son is Monster (with multicolored letters).   I'm 45 and my son is 10.  We are from Canada and just recently have gotten addicted to the RAID fun server.  Monster doesn't speak much english at the moment so he mostly only says gg and ty and other short comments in game but he's enrolled in english immersion at school and it shouldn't be long before he can speak more fluently.  He is quite good and sometimes I'd like to change his nickname to "LittleBastard" LOL 

Anyways just wanted to do a short introduction and says thanks to all that run this site and the servers and making this place such a nice and respectful play to game.  :)

Haha ''LittleBastard''

Welcome to Raid's forums PsychoBastard  :)

Hope to play a match with you in the fun server soon ;)  

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you and your son enjoy the stay here

I'm glad you and your son can enjoy yourselves! I highly suggest checking out our other servers like deathrun, combined ops, and codjumper.

Oh and welcome to the forums!

Thats really cool that you two play together. Welcome!

Hope to play a match with you in the fun server soon ;)  

Well if your the Kratos that was on my team this evening following my every step and laying on top of me to block my view when I was trying to snipe ,  if that was you it was quite annoying and not funny at all.

Well if your the Kratos that was on my team this evening following my every step and laying on top of me to block my view when I was trying to snipe ,  if that was you it was quite annoying and not funny at all.

I wasn't following you, I was sniping on a house and I saw you on the rooftop. One of our teammates was following me and when I got to the rooftop he stopped following me and stayed there. I couldn't see a thing so I went to the rooftop too and got a clear view. Nor I was trying to be funny. I am sure our teammate blocked your view.

I was never by your side the whole match but lets not start a fight here.

I am sorry If i annoyed you.

Kratos I was positive it was you but maybe I was wrong, in any event its in the past now and it wasn't like it was so bad just annoying.  If it wasn't you then I am truly sorry for the accusations.  :)

late reply but meh: welcome to the forums, played with you a lot on Fun server havent seen ur son tho.

Reported a few hackers with me if i remember so of course we are grateful for u helping to keep the server hacker free :D

Again, Welcome and have fun.