Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Budzy~

[RELEASE] mp_dr_dawn [NEW UPDATE!]

42 posts in this topic

So, after about a month, I finally finished dawn, in-between, I stopped working on it for about 15 days due to an error, but anyway, here it is, I hope you weren't expecting me to make a godlike map :okay:

Map name: Dawn

Number of Traps: 8 ( Was going to add more but ran out of space/ideas :foreveralone: )

Endrooms: Sniper, Bounce, Rotate, Pistol, Upsidedown

Difficulty, Easy - Hard ( Player Skill )

Secrets: 2 (One A Bounce Secret, Other A Weapon)

Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/janbh2q6149t55f/mp_dr_dawn.rar

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?w85pos2msjbulu1< NEWEST DOWNLOAD WITH FIXED BUGS THAT WERE FOUND ON RAID, DOWNLOAD THIS! 

Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/braxs-death-run-mod/addons/mp-dr-dawn < (Same as mediafire (i think) 

Screenshots: 

6IYR6Ef.jpg

CzchMgd.jpg

jYOL11W.jpg

lZcRE1e.jpg

Y3PooD6.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys, remember to report any bugs to me, me and triton and a few others have tested it multiple times to find bugs, but some may exist, xfire: sixslicerfx

Peace x

Theres also a wall of fgts, your name might be there :>

updated info here:

Time for another update for this shit. 

File size is 21MB

17MB iwd 

4mb FF

64kb load.ff

F = Fixed A= Added R= Removed

[A] New bounce room

[A]New Trap (Replaced Bounce Trap)

[A]New Music

[A]New Secrets

[F]Some bugs that were found on the newest verison

[F]Endrooms bugging (rare but happened)

[R]Bounce trap (Replaced)

[R]Slide trap ( Was bringing way to many script errors )

Map is also shinny as fuck with spec map on so I recommend turning that off

Overall I touched up a few things here and there and I think people want the map back, so I'll let them decide, anyway, here is the updated download link.

Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/?w85pos2msjbulu1

Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/braxs-death-run-mod/addons/mp-dr-dawn-update

Are those blank white textures supposed to be white? Just curious.

i'll have a look at it locally and if it's not throwing loads of script errors I'll probably try it on the deathrun server. 

i'll have a look at it locally and if it's not throwing loads of script errors I'll probably try it on the deathrun server. 

Yeah they're meant to be white, no textures really fit it (they're slick) 

If it does throw loads of errors, tell me and I'll be sure to fix em

and if there is anything that needs to be changes E.g FX that rains down on a trap i will 

This map looked really nice in the video that you made Staab. Hope to play it on Raid :D

Not sure but I think he tried to add custom texutres, it didn't work and he gave up :dave:

Tested this map a few times and I personally think that the map is pretty cool to play. Love the textures and the traps are unique :D 

Good Job Staab!

Not sure but I think he tried to add custom texutres, it didn't work and he gave up :dave:

Yeah they're meant to be white, no textures really fit it (they're slick) 

Learn to read pl0x 

EDIT! 

Fixed Slide Trap, Nerfed FX so you can actually see, map should be good to go now! 

The final product looks fantastic. I like the traps and that long slide  :P

Overall the map looks enjoyable to play so good job Staab  :)

Learn to read pl0x 

Show me the source of the texture and I'll take it back :>

900d0258874c47c659f124fb2f65b1dd.png

:dumb: I also have multiple custom textures around the map, the wall of fgts is a custom texture.

*another bump*

I fixed the bugs that were found on raid, thank you to the people that found them, newer download up 

*another bump*

I fixed the bugs that were found on raid, thank you to the people that found them, newer download up 

I am glad you fixed the bugs and I hope to play with players soon on your map because today I couldn't enter the server when your map was on because my internet was bad the whole day  :(

If I find a bug I will let you know and also add me on xfire so I let you know if I find one: vikingcoffee

Also I saw the server was almost full when your map was on, pretty sure everyone liked it  ;)

I am glad you fixed the bugs and I hope to play with players soon on your map because today I couldn't enter the server when your map was on because my internet was bad the whole day  :(

If I find a bug I will let you know and also add me on xfire so I let you know if I find one: vikingcoffee

Also I saw the server was almost full when your map was on, pretty sure everyone liked it  ;)

The map was awesome when we played it, hopefully your internet gets better and we can play together Staab's map :)

Glad to see many positive things about the map, This is my first finished map in a long time, well, i think this is my second, Glad to see it turned out A LOT better than I thought ^^ 

Not going to lie, I actually think this map is pretty fun :)

The traps are somewhat original and it's unique with the slides.

Just work on presentation next time :troll:

Great map, I personally like a lot about it :) Fx is nice, like the songs, and the secret

Really like the map (sadley it wasnt possible on 40 fps :c) nice and simple has no bullshit detail stuff, just nice and simple

On a side note a can people stop upload to mediafire and use a faster site such as MEGA or dropbox

Mega won't let me upload because it blocks the link on here, and tells me to enter key, ill do dropbox

*UPDATE*

[F] Fixed First trap being bugged, It may still bug, But the slick part will still come up and not glitch out (99% fixed though)

[F] Fixed The bug where you was able to shoot the activator through the wall

[F] Fixed Where you could skip the 3rd trap, AKA The bounce

[F] Fixed Where the map was a lot bigger in size (Removed Bumba's giant ass secret)

[F] Fixed A bug where when the 4th trap was activated you would hit an annoying barrier

[F] Fixed 4th trap after climbing ladder, You won't instantly die if you walk forward

---

[A] Added so that if your activator and once you teleport to the next area, You are able to go back.

[A] Added a hole in the floor so that once you finish the bounce room, You are able to shoot the person who hasn't finished from above

[A] Added two little secrets, Not big. Just little things (Not CJ..)

[A] Added New songs, Fresh it up a bit

^ Taken from Triton I also added something that i don't wanna say

NEW DOWNLOAD. PLS UPLOAD THIS! https://www.mediafire.com/?w85pos2msjbulu1

One of the songs you added has my name in it :dave: