Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rescue Fox

First deathrun map?

46 posts in this topic

Heyo! Just wanted to know what everyone's first map on deathrun was! Mine was Diehard 2 years ago on the ISDP server cx

What was yours? :>

Well who does remember such stuff ?

Mine was - pick one: Short_v4, Long, Watchit_v3, Glass, Dungeon, Portal. Most likely it is was Short v4 played on Retox-Squad server ^^.

Well who does remember such stuff ?

Back when PB worked I could do $dumpuser to see when I first joined, and a while ago I was looking through my usermaps folder and did sort by date; hence showing the first map I downloaded.

Oh well works when you did not wipe your whole computer. Well not sure if that works with the 3 years ago download content on my PC.

I think mine was mp_dr_city or something similar to that- made by 4gf.

It was on iceops :s

Oh well works when you did not wipe your whole computer. Well not sure if that works with the 3 years ago download content on my PC.

Yeah it only worked because I still have the same PC

So what I have found out with your help - it looks legit:

"mp_deathrun_darkness" 05/13/2011

I don't even remember how this map looks like

I played braxi deathrun when it was like 0.4 alpha which was like 2011 at the start of the year? but there was two deathrun mods back then, braxi's and some one called sevensniff, can't remember which one i played first. But the first map i played on braxi version was darkness :dave:

Mine was glassv2 haha I remember I had my cousin staying at mine, and we were laughing at how bad we were  :D

Dragonball november 4th 2012, then the next map was skypillar on the IceOps servers ^^

It either was mp_deathrun_city or mp_deathrun_zero. Sometime in march 2012.

kek just realized i posted twice in this topic lelelel

My first map was mp_dr_supermariov2 

It was a fun map when I didn't know nothing about deathrun or strafing.

My first map was Grass. It was in a Hungarian DR server called club27. I cant remember the version, but it was way before 1.1. I remember I just quited my old clan, because Clanbase closed the HQ ladder due to lack of activity and we tried to play SD, but I hate that because a lot of people hacks, so I quited. I tried to find some fun mod, and I found DR. When I joined the server next round I was the activator. To be honest I had no idea what to do, but it was fun :D

Honestly can't remember. All I remember is that the first server I played on was Nova simply because it was the highest ranked on gametracker...

First server i was on was some Australian server because i didnt know high pings was bad at the time :sponge: Idk my first map but I remeber skypillar, darmuh v2, etc to be my first maps

Jurapark in '11 or '12 on iceops 1.1, probably '12. Got kicked a few minutes in for activating on free run ;D was hooked from there.