Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pixel

[Tutorial] General Mood Booster For When You're Feeling Down

43 posts in this topic

If someone wants to live their life like it let them, it doesn't effect you, if someones parents dont care about their kid, why do you give a fuck?  

Maybe because the person wants to help the kid's future?  :lol:

I'm glad to say I don't really understand what you guys are talking about or at least I can't relate to the subject very easily. Shit like this just doesn't happen anywhere near to where I live.

I often feel I was born in the wrong generation because I can't see myself doing any of these immature and irresponsible acts and the fact is: nobody had to tell me that. Why can't people just think for themselves for once and become less dependant on others? I will never get it...

Wow this was deep^

Another great mood booster-

Masturbation!

I know from... Experience?...

Another great mood booster-

Masturbation!

I know from... Experience?...

Thanks for the tip JWofles :troll:

Anyways let's forget about that video that Pixel showed us about the kids and get back to the topic  :)

So I can't share my opinions or talk about this subject?

And @Staab, I do think that I am right at some things like drugs. Why the fk do you even want drugs when its killing you :> anyways nvm. But I never think I am "always" right..

Smoke some weed man.

And @Staab, I do think that I am right at some things like drugs. Why the fk do you even want drugs when its killing you :> anyways nvm. But I never think I am "always" right..

Sorry, but not all drugs kill you, you'd be surprise how many drugs out there will actually help you.

Sorry, but not all drugs kill you, you'd be surprise how many drugs out there will actually help you.

Plus cannabis is used for medical purposes in some areas  ^_^

Great video and great song. This song tells me that you can't judge a person by the way he/she looks.

This guys looked like gangsters/bad people and in the video people got away or got scared but they actually helped them  :)

Good video Staab 1+

Plus cannabis is used for medical purposes in some areas ^_^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Don't be quick to overgeneralize a complex issue with one word.

Many users report improved mood and decreased anxiety and insomnia as invaluable benefits of the drug. Furthermore, some of the pharmaceutical treatments that have outperformed marijuana come with unpleasant side effects. Consider Megestrol, a drug frequently given to people with i love youor AIDS to increase appetite. It encourages more sustainable weight gain than marijuana does but has the distressing side effect of impotence. For taxing conditions with few treatments, such as MS, medical marijuana may be the only way to provide relief for patients who have exhausted conventional therapies.

-http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/medical-marijuana-how-the-evidence-stacks-up/

A 2003 review of the literature concluded cannabinoids exert palliative effects in

i love youpatients by preventing nausea, vomiting and pain and by stimulating appetite.

In addition to

helping with the side-effects of treatment, several studies have suggested that cannabinoids may stop

many kinds of cancers from growing and spreading, including pancreatic,

lung, leukemic,

melanoma, oral, lymphoma and other kinds of cancer.

A significant proportion of oncologists support medical marijuana as an option for their patients.

Survey data from a 1990 random sample study, before any states had approved medical use, shows that

44% of oncologists had recommended cannabis to at least some of their patients, and more said they

would do so if the laws were changed. Of the respondents expressing an opinion, a majority (54%)

thought cannabis should be available by prescription.

-http://www.compassionatecareny.org/wp-content/uploads/MMJ-Science-3.9.131.pdf

Several studies have demonstrated the efficacy of medical marijuana and its derivatives in

reducing spasticity and pain in multiple sclerosis (MS) patients. For example, in a randomized controlled

trial, Rog et al found that cannabis-based medicine is effective in reducing pain and sleep disturbance

in MS patients with central neuropathic pain. Similarly, double-blind randomized controlled studies

demonstrated significant improvements in spasticity as well as in measures of disability, cognition,

mood, sleep and fatigue among patients taking cannabis-based medications. A 2004, study also

found that cannabis helped alleviate problems with bladder dysfunction in MS patients and improved

patient self-assessment of pain, spasticity and sleep quality.

Recent research suggests that cannabis may also be useful for

patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBD) or Crohn’s disease. A 2012 study found three months' treatment

with inhaled cannabis improved quality of life measurements, disease activity index, and weight gain

patients with longstanding IBD.

A recent observational study suggests that cannabis can help

alleviate the severity of disease symptoms and reduce the need for other medications and/or surgery.

I didn't state it had no effect, I merely suggested it's down to the biggest medicine of all: the placebo effect.

Don't ignore the downside of cannabis use, either:

The study, published on Wednesday in the Journal of Neuroscience, which was undertaken by psychiatrist and mathematician Hans Breiter from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, analyzed the correlation between casual marijuana use and structural changes in the brain. The conclusion: that even casual use among young adults was enough to cause significant brain abnormalities in two important brain structures.

- http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/marijuana-use-does-cause-brain-damage/

Step one:

0KwpJQm.png

Alexandria Morgan Runs Strapless 

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) 

Alexandria Morgan Runs Strapless 

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) 

You litteraly made me laughing, lmfao.. xD

Like I said... I don't think I get this xD

I hope this helps you out what we are thinking rightnow.. :/

9208cd8bf319aef6b7cfe8da0d1a97d90ef5790e