Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinman

Better late than never!

9 posts in this topic

Hi

I only saw this forum today and decided I should probably introduce myself since I'm not planning on going anywhere soon.

Some of you may already know me and some of you I may have got off on the wrong foot with but I am a person who doesn't live in the past and I hope I am forgiven for any immature comments I may have made. Now that I've got the apologies out of the way... My name is Tinman and I love to play CoD4 as my main hobby. I am 16 years old and turning 17 in September. I'm not quite sure how the education system works in your particular country but here in South Africa, I'm in Grade 11.

At the moment I am a sniper going solo, having left my clan (Aces) last night, as there were simply too many hackers. It was then I realised the truth of your motto: Servers without the clan bullshit. ;) After reading many forums and getting an understanding of RaidGamings members, I've realised I would enjoy mapping/scipting and I hope to possibly work on some maps in the future. I have also started to learn modding, attempting to teach myself...

I know this has been a very TL:DR message but I enjoy writing and also felt it necessary since I may be sticking around for a while.

Thanks for your time

Tinman B)

Welcome, Good to see another person from Africa 

inb4 Africans overthrowing lossy :troll:

Glad you've come to understand the motto! It's been our main philosophy since we started 361 days ago :P