What is your in-game name?: BigB
How old are you?: 18
What is your primary server?: Fun
What is your B3 CID?: @425
What is your Xfire?: bistratoaie
What is your Skype?: bistratoaie1
What is your Steam?: None
What is your Origin?: None
What makes you a good admin?: I want everyone to have a fair game without any cheaters or hackers. I make this a daily passion of mine as I play the Raid servers. I've seen a lot of unfair gameplay against new users of simply inexperienced users and I find it really irritating and upsetting that they don't get a fair chance to play on the server because someone is hacking. I thoroughly enjoy playing on the Raid servers as they are one of my favourite! I'm on them almost everyday and they are highly enjoyable. In saying this, I can be on to spectate to make sure people have a fair game and are having an enjoyable experience. I can dedicate hours of my personal time, helping others if they need it or simply spectating the servers overall.
What skills do you have?: - AutoCAD

- ArchiCAD

- Revit

- Google Sketchup

- CryEngine

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: None.
Why should we choose you?: I am dedicated to helping other players if they need it or just simply removing players if they are hacking and not playing a fair game. I will listen to reason and I ask questions first rather than shoot first and then ask questions later. I listen to both sides of a story and can apply a reasonable verdict to the situation. I can and will spend my personal time on the Raid servers to play and also to give advice and ban hackers. I exercise these points to be a strong part of me being an Admin.

Try to post some more (Don't spam)

Also, try not to call admins hackers :dumb:

Good luck