Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kratos

Inactivity

9 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I decided to make this topic because I want you guys to know what I am doing at the moment. I just recently moved from my house to a penthouse these days which is pretty awesome. The penthouse is clean and beautiful and I love it more than my old house. So the reason I won't be active is that my mom told me that there won't be internet for 2-3 weeks or maybe a month... So I won't be active on CoD4 because my parents told me that me and my brothers will be only using 1 PC. And that PC will only have internet for a limited time and only for homework. I got sad when they told me that because I will miss CoD, but I guess I  will take a break from it. As you guys know Rohan is my brother and he won't be active as well. I also wanted to say that If I get trial admin, I don't want my trial to start yet. I will tell you guys when I want to start it because of my inactivity. I will miss you guys all but I will be active on the forums. My school will start in a couple of weeks. It's a huge school with a big campus! I will be going to 8th grade and I am really excited! I am guessing 2-3 weeks. I will be a tough month for me because of all of the stuff that will happen. Soon my PC will be in my new room and I just got a new microphone so I can speak with guys on Teamspeak 3. I am excited to start school because I hated my home school classes. Anyways I hope you guys understand what I am going through and hope to see you guys on the servers soon :)

Good bye  B)

Yeah Guys, as Kratos said , We will be inactive for 2 months or so we will be going to this super big a$$ penthouse with 2 floors :[  , I will miss DR and Talking to my friends on Teamspeak , There will be no Internet so I guess I have to switch to Xbox ^^

Bye Everyone I will miss you!

Hello everybody, I decided to make this topic because I want you guys to know what I am doing at the moment. I just recently moved from my house to a penthouse these days which is pretty awesome. The penthouse is clean and beautiful and I love it more than my old house. So the reason I won't be active is that my mom told me that there won't be internet for 2-3 weeks or maybe a month... So I won't be active on CoD4 because my parents told me that me and my brothers will be only using 1 PC. And that PC will only have internet for a limited time and only for homework. I got sad when they told me that because I will miss CoD, but I guess I  will take a break from it. As you guys know Rohan is my brother and he won't be active as well. I also wanted to say that If I get trial admin, I don't want my trial to start yet. I will tell you guys when I want to start it because of my inactivity. I will miss you guys all but I will be active on the forums. My school will start in a couple of weeks. It's a huge school with a big campus! I will be going to 8th grade and I am really excited! I am guessing 2-3 weeks. I will be a tough month for me because of all of the stuff that will happen. Soon my PC will be in my new room and I just got a new microphone so I can speak with guys on Teamspeak 3. I am excited to start school because I hated my home school classes. Anyways I hope you guys understand what I am going through and hope to see you guys on the servers soon :)

Good bye  B)

"So the reason I won't be active is that my mom told me that there won't be internet for 2-3 weeks or maybe a month..."

"my parents told me that me and my brothers will be only using 1 PC. And that PC will only have internet"

Says they don't will have internet while they got internet :davepalm: xD

Anyways buy a damn switch or router and voila you got internet via 1 cable in the house and its split up to other pc's with the switch or router.

Good luck with school

Hopefully you can come back sooner than expected

Adios

Ill miss u both, rohan i will miss our ts3 chats and i will tell pluto :D

Both of u good luck in school and life, hope to see u back whenever u decide to return.

P.s rohan u mentioned u haz xbox, if u have online we can play together :) ill PM u my GT if u have online

-PEACE BROS

Good luck with school m8 and hope to see you on the servers soon :)

Hello guys again  :) My family is still moving our stuff to the penthouse and while that is going on, I can go to forums and play a little bit of deathrun on my PC.

I will be playing Xbox 360 until they connect internet on my penthouse  :lol: I guess I have to get used to not playing CoD4 that much and wait for a while.

My school will start in 2 weeks and I am really excited. I will be really occupied when school starts because of the homework and projects, so It's going to be a tough month for me :( 

But I will be on the forums doing new topics and new stuff. I wonder if people will reach level 70 once I start to play deathrun again ;) If you do, congratulations!

So that's whats going on right now here and hopefully when my furniture and etc get's settle, I might go to a local internet near my street and see If they have CoD4. If they don't,

well I am going to be sad :lol: I don' think no one plays CoD4 here in Bolivia but I hopefully the local internet on my street has the game. Hope you guys understand I won't be active on 

the servers but I will be active on the forums. Well this is pretty much what's going on right now in my life

Good bye again  ;)