Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hazza

can someone help me out fast file error

11 posts in this topic

when i try to create a fast file in radiant nothing happens everything is running correctly but for some reasons no maps are creating a fast file dose anyone know how to fix this pls?

Wait, I'm confused, are you trying to build a fastfile and somethings fucking up?

Wait, I'm confused, are you trying to build a fastfile and somethings fucking up?

no it just dose not create the fast file  there are no errors when i build it either  

:wat:  is there something up  with your .gsv? (might not be the biggest help seeing as I'm a still a nub at this and cry to Zack when i need help)

>gsv

Anyways, what happens when you create the fast file?

dw every one we found a fix  :D

Would be great if you post here what it was, then other people with the same problem can look at this topic and find the answer instead of having to create their own topic.

Helped him though skype, everything's fine now. If you wondering what the problem was, his fast file said, COD4PATH was expected at this time. What happened was, for some reason, it was a permissions problem, and he had to run the compile tools as administrator.