Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twix

Plea to remove MP7 from CO (and other things)

.   12 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes please
    • You guys are mean ;__;

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

1. As title states, MP7 is practically bugged in terms of how overpowered it is, makes it no fun for anyone else to play against or try using a different weapon. If not remove, at least nerfing in some way would be most appreciated.

2. Why doesn't CO have its own forum like every other server? It seems to be the mod that has the most suggestions for change, but it just ends up going in general server discussion, like this thread.

3. Voting never works because the bots count as people. Not a huge priority but would be nice if we could vote on certain maps sometimes.

That's about all from me, #2 seeming like the most logical step for the CO server, benefits everyone, I'm assuming some people are going to object to the MP7 nerf/removal. Oh well. Thank you for your time.

#1 While the mp7 may be over powered, it will most likely remain in the mod, because getting rid of a gun like that would be too much of a pain :P Also its really easy to fight against too be honest, just get better ;) Nerfing it would be a wiser choice. I don't agree with you saying it makes the game no fun, because I still enjoy the game even with people using mp7.

#2 Does it really matter?

#3 I can agree with this, also if there is a hacker on the server :)

just get better ;)

pssft I kick your ass in CO :dave: but yeah I wrote the poll first so lemme edit it to say nerf. Either way was just a way of gauging what people thought of the gun.

#2 Does it really matter?

Just for organization's purpose, and seems kinda unfair every other server gets one but CO

The MP7 is a great gun, but I am not sure what to decide on the poll  :wacko:

1) can't do anything about it at this time

2) because we're waiting for own version to be finished

3) voting isn't even meant to be enabled lol

1) can't do anything about it at this time

2) because we're waiting for own version to be finished

3) voting isn't even meant to be enabled lol

That's all perfectly fine then.

I assume by own version you mean raid-exclusive type, like deathrun? I look forward to it.