Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fearz

Members of Raid | Week 2

16 posts in this topic

Members of the raid community, I'm here today to let you know of the war between the Seahorse, and the swordfish(I was fighting on the side of seahorse). I'm publishing this story to inform you why you stop dumping waste into the sea. The story I'm about to tell you is not suitable for young children. 

It started back in 1981, when the amount of waste dumped into the sea increased by 24%. This caused fish to find new territory, and even fight for a new area. This was when the war started between the seahorse and the swordfish. The swordfish came into our territory, stabbing innocent people with their swords(Please no euphemisms). This is when I was dispatched to defend my country. The only thing we had to defend ourselves with was coral, which didn't stand a chance against the razor sharp swords attached to the fish. Thousands of us died, mostly children. I had to watch my own family being sliced into thousands of pieces, but I was unable to stop them. I burst through the seaweed and jumped onto one of the swordfish, I managed to stab the piece of coral into him causing him to do, but as I turned around, I saw my children being murdered. They quickly fled the scene and I was unable to chase them, this being the moment I wanted to spill the blood of every swordfish in the ocean. The war carried on for 2 years, but unfortunately the swordfish captured our land, causing us to find a new home. 

The reason why I'm sending this message to you all, is this war happened because of you humans, and you don't even have to dump your waste; you can simply recycle. I hope you all understand the reason of this message, and I will forever hold the humans responsible for this war.

Thank you for reading.

Bubbles Naaaay.

Fearz, you are soon going to run out of names m8. :troll:

"You are permitted to make 3 changes in a 30 day period."

Fearz, you are soon going to run out of names m8. :troll:

"You are permitted to make 3 changes in a 30 day period."

I have sources.

This is supposed to be funny I get that, but I can't really laugh when, at this time, Gaza basically looks like hell on earth [NSFL].

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I just can't find jokes about war funny right now :S

Let me tell you all the truth

Back in the days of Olympus, Poseidon was contemplating which new creature he will introduce to the world. One of his choices was a strange and ugly creature that did little good for the ecosystem. He named this monstrosity the seahorse. His other option was an elegant and graceful being with a powerful sword attached to it's face. He named this creation the sword fish, which would become his personal protectors and new most beloved creature by the fellow animals. With such said action, the seahorse was disregarded... or that's what Poseidon thought. Little to his knowledge, Hades (His brother) saw the beast from the darkest depths and slightest cracks in the ocean floor. Being upset with Poseidon for a conflict they had centuries ago (Love triangle with Medusa), he desired to recreate the horror and make the other animals in the oceans and seas to suffer as revenge. Surprisingly, he replicated Poseidon's mistake but with horrid skin and visible bones. Knowing he accomplished his creation, he replicated them by the millions and released them through the cracks. What followed next was an all out war between Poseidon's protecters (Sword Fish) and Hades's nightmares. Years of replication and casualties resulted in overpopulation of both species and diminishing numbers of other creatures. Seeing this from upon his golden throne, Zeus had enough. He changed his form to that of a young man of colored genetics. Knowing that he must fit in to make the humans of this century believe him, Zeus went by the human name of Obama. Although it took some years, Obama (Zeus) became the president near the country where the war was taking place, America! To further fit in, he created a family out of a weird cold substance that was being served on a cone. He knew simply informing and commanding those of this century wouldn't work due to laws and the fact very few believe in him, he set out to make Obamacare. Being crafty, he made the main point of it different and controversial, so that all of the misguided and bias representatives/politics will be too busy arguing over that to notice the actual point of the bill, to make littering in the ocean legal and unstoppable. True, humans have been doing it for thousands of years, but a new monopoly man by the name of Mitt Romney was planning on ending coast littering, which results in Obama's (Zeus's) plan failing. With persuasion of internal life and lighting bolts, Obama was able to further corrupt this that mattered to pass Obamacare. This left only one problem, most people didn't care about reading past the healthcare. Obama however was aware of this generation's socializing, so by the magic of olympus, he asked the NSA to spy on people's computer's and send them fake ads showing the rest of the law and to put it in their updates on phones. Knowing of this, the people started to dump trash more in the ocean near the war, equalizing the population of constantly replicating seahorses and sword fish. Amazingly, the battling brothers never found out Zeus was the cause of the pollution which kept killing their creations. Somehow, the gods kept multiplying their creatures, hoping that one day one of the species shall win. Hades however, seemed to be the winner and got his revenge since the ocean (at least one of them) were lifeless. Looking down from clouds above, Zeus calmly rolls over in bed as he was astounded to figure out that he could have just made them vanish instead of going through all that work. He calmly feel asleep knowing that he was not the goddess of wisdom, so it didn't matter. However, as he faded into the land of lightning bolts jumping fences, he thought he should return as Obama and lead the people

Now, to this day, we must continue polluting in order to protect our ocean's ecosystem from overpopulation of Hades's monsters or Poseidon's protectors

Let me tell you all the truth

Back in the days of Olympus, Poseidon was contemplating which new creature he will introduce to the world. One of his choices was a strange and ugly creature that did little good for the ecosystem. He named this monstrosity the seahorse. His other option was an elegant and graceful being with a powerful sword attached to it's face. He named this creation the sword fish, which would become his personal protectors and new most beloved creature by the fellow animals. With such said action, the seahorse was disregarded... or that's what Poseidon thought. Little to his knowledge, Hades (His brother) saw the beast from the darkest depths and slightest cracks in the ocean floor. Being upset with Poseidon for a conflict they had centuries ago (Love triangle with Medusa), he desired to recreate the horror and make the other animals in the oceans and seas to suffer as revenge. Surprisingly, he replicated Poseidon's mistake but with horrid skin and visible bones. Knowing he accomplished his creation, he replicated them by the millions and released them through the cracks. What followed next was an all out war between Poseidon's protecters (Sword Fish) and Hades's nightmares. Years of replication and casualties resulted in overpopulation of both species and diminishing numbers of other creatures. Seeing this from upon his golden throne, Zeus had enough. He changed his form to that of a young man of colored genetics. Knowing that he must fit in to make the humans of this century believe him, Zeus went by the human name of Obama. Although it took some years, Obama (Zeus) became the president near the country where the war was taking place, America! To further fit in, he created a family out of a weird cold substance that was being served on a cone. He knew simply informing and commanding those of this century wouldn't work due to laws and the fact very few believe in him, he set out to make Obamacare. Being crafty, he made the main point of it different and controversial, so that all of the misguided and bias representatives/politics will be too busy arguing over that to notice the actual point of the bill, to make littering in the ocean legal and unstoppable. True, humans have been doing it for thousands of years, but a new monopoly man by the name of Mitt Romney was planning on ending coast littering, which results in Obama's (Zeus's) plan failing. With persuasion of internal life and lighting bolts, Obama was able to further corrupt this that mattered to pass Obamacare. This left only one problem, most people didn't care about reading past the healthcare. Obama however was aware of this generation's socializing, so by the magic of olympus, he asked the NSA to spy on people's computer's and send them fake ads showing the rest of the law and to put it in their updates on phones. Knowing of this, the people started to dump trash more in the ocean near the war, equalizing the population of constantly replicating seahorses and sword fish. Amazingly, the battling brothers never found out Zeus was the cause of the pollution which kept killing their creations. Somehow, the gods kept multiplying their creatures, hoping that one day one of the species shall win. Hades however, seemed to be the winner and got his revenge since the ocean (at least one of them) were lifeless. Looking down from clouds above, Zeus calmly rolls over in bed as he was astounded to figure out that he could have just made them vanish instead of going through all that work. He calmly feel asleep knowing that he was not the goddess of wisdom, so it didn't matter. However, as he faded into the land of lightning bolts jumping fences, he thought he should return as Obama and lead the people

Now, to this day, we must continue polluting in order to protect our ocean's ecosystem from overpopulation of Hades's monsters or Poseidon's protectors

Oh Anti and your fabulous ways <3

Oh Anti and your fabulous ways <3

Olympus and it's gods, Ice cream, Obamacare, Seahorses/Sword fish, and NSA

Much fabulous very wow

This is supposed to be funny I get that, but I can't really laugh when, at this time, Gaza basically looks like hell on earth [NSFL].

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I just can't find jokes about war funny right now :S

I cannot hold these great tales due to any event. It is a shame it has happened and I'm sorry if you're upset. I will spread this on to the seahorses!