Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shill

Didn't Know where to put this :dave:

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, Sorry for the bother but i was wondering if anyone out there can make this post-644-0-11506800-1406991264_thumb.jpg the size of 140kb? so i can put it as my profile picture, or make anything that looks like that so i can have a profile picture :D, i suck at photo shop and have no idea how to optimize pictures and stuff.... just because im nub, so i was wondering if any of you guys can do me the quick favor :)

The size of it is 157kb ATM.

Can it be a bit bigger o:? So its not as blurry i guess. If not then thats fine i guess :) Thank you.

Can it be a bit bigger o:? So its not as blurry i guess. If not then thats fine i guess :) Thank you.

It's blurry because I had to extend it

Can you tell me the original dimensions?

Hey guys, Sorry for the bother but i was wondering if anyone out there can make this attachicon.gif6219142167_e45781a098_b.jpg the size of 140kb? so i can put it as my profile picture, or make anything that looks like that so i can have a profile picture :D, i suck at photo shop and have no idea how to optimize pictures and stuff.... just because im nub, so i was wondering if any of you guys can do me the quick favor :)

The size of it is 157kb ATM.

Congratz to your first post in Raid Community, for picture resizing use any of the image viewers, google is your friend.

/Locked