Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atrX

[Idea] New type of DR map, input needed!

5 posts in this topic

So I was thinking about making this map where the activator would have to chase the jumpers through a closed circuit map with multiple routes to take. He'd have a menu to activate traps from (which doesn't stop you from moving so you can still chase the jumpers) which are spread across the map. The activator gets a set amount of time to kill someone and if he doesn't kill anyone in time then everyone would teleport to an arena where they fight. If he does however manage to kill someone in time he gets extra time kill the next person and so on. Obviously the activator would have to be invincible and if he managed to fall off the map he'd "respawn" at a location where jumpers can't get (so he doesn't spawn in a horde and gets a multi-kill) that is closest to the jumpers.

I've also thought of a scene for this map. High up in the trees with treehouses, platforms, ropes etc. The arena would then be on the ground, at the base of the the massive trees.

I need opinions on this idea though as I don't want to work on a map which requires a ton of scripting and that actually has detail for once for it to be liked by no one.

I feel like this sounds more like a mod, and would work better as a mod.

I feel like this sounds more like a mod, and would work better as a mod.

Michael Myers... 

Why downvote me? It's pretty much what it is smh....