Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sentrex

B3 Command Suggestion

16 posts in this topic

I'd like to propose a new command that could be implemented into b3, would come in extremely useful.

!bitch

How it works: when someone does !bitch [name] Raid Bot will tell that person to stop bitching!

An example of this is,

player1: omg fag stop activating noob

player2: !bitch player1

[RaidBot]: player1 stop bitching and shut up!

player2: ty v much raid bot

If you're not a fan of !bitch, perhaps have something that will tell the player that activating is a part of deathrun? Like, [RaidBot]: You should never complain about activating! It's a part of Death Run.

I know this is already said automatically by the Bot but it would be nice to have a command to say it when needed :) Perhaps people will listen to the Bot more than other players ;_;

In my opinion this would be abused to a point that the initial reasoning would be invalid.

Warn em?

I can't warn for someone for moaning about activating :( would be nice to have something to do when people start moaning about getting activated on. Just simply get the Bot to repeat itself about activating. The !bitch was a long shot and a bit of a joke, but a simple command to tell people that activating is okay would be nice

if its easy to do, do it, if not then leave it. I dont really think its worth time making but if it is quick etc then go for it, probably would come in useful

although dem admins will be like !bitch to everyone :dave: 

I can't warn for someone for moaning about activating :(

Why not

Main point of this is as a friendly reminder that activating is good and you shouldn't moan about it, not to actually deal out any punishment

Because they're not breaking any rules

If you tell the individual to stop multiple times, yet persists on doing so, then that would fall into a warnable offense for rule ten (Don't argue with admins, listen and learn or leave)

If they use constant cussing at the activator directly when complaining/moaning, then that could fall into rule one (No racism or verbal abuse) and can be warned for

Regular verbal warning is much more effective though, what is listed above should be used in only certain scenarios

If any of you regular players see this happening to a verbal abuse/spam level of complaint/moaning and no admin is on, please screen shot/record it and make a ticket

If you tell the individual to stop multiple times, yet persists on doing so, then that would fall into a warnable offense for rule ten (Don't argue with admins, listen and learn or leave)

If they use constant cussing at the activator directly when complaining/moaning, then that could fall into rule one (No racism or verbal abuse) and can be warned for

Regular verbal warning is much more effective though, what is listed above should be used in only certain scenarios

If any of you regular players see this happening to a verbal abuse/spam level of complaint/moaning and no admin is on, please screen shot/record it and make a ticket

Hmm yeah, I guess you're correct. But I feel like I can't tell someone to 'stop being annoying' in the first place, as there is no rule about that. But as for the personal attacks on the activator I do warn for things like that; "F*** you acti b***** why no free", or something to that effect.

But as I said, it wouldn't feel right telling someone to stop doing something if it isn't against the rules, and if they don't listen, using rule 10 as a ground to punish them feels a tad like abuse to me :/ My opinion :P

Hmm yeah, I guess you're correct. But I feel like I can't tell someone to 'stop being annoying' in the first place, as there is no rule about that. But as for the personal attacks on the activator I do warn for things like that; "F*** you acti b***** why no free", or something to that effect.

But as I said, it wouldn't feel right telling someone to stop doing something if it isn't against the rules, and if they don't listen, using rule 10 as a ground to punish them feels a tad like abuse to me :/ My opinion :P

Again, the rule 10 option should only be used in certain scenarios

Such as a player complaining none stop (Not spamming though) about activators the whole game and annoying/upsetting others in the server

Do view it in any regular situation as slight abuse though, correct

Make it VIP-Only.

And add !cookie for VIP so VIPs can give cookies to people.

!cookie sentrex good idea!

If it's abused they can be kicked or and admin will be called or whatever..