What is your in-game name?: (FISH) Panic
How old are you?: 15
What is your primary server?: Deathrun
What is your B3 CID?: 41
What is your Xfire?: None
What is your Skype?: None
What is your Steam?: Its Glxss
What is your Origin?: None
What makes you a good admin?: I use to be a admin on a minecraft server but dont use it anymore and I know how cetain people act so I can warn them not to do it
What skills do you have?: Im a soccer player for my high school and I am a graphics desighner which is hard to do I take classes to help me out with it and I working on learning how to edit videos but for fun
What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I use to be in many Trickshotting clans on ps3 and xbox and I was part of a community on world at war but I forgot the name of it
Why should we choose you?: Because I know how to take care of the server and im very muture which means I wont mess around to much and I also know how to deal with people because I have two little sisters that are very wild plus Im very active on the server I play at least two hours a day.And I would like to make the server a better place for people to go on and have fun and get some laughs I will do my best to take care of the server

I forgot that im also in the FISH clan or cats clan

Spammed for 10 posts

Acts immature on the server from time to time (Mainly with activators)

He annoys me greatly, spammed me and Grezwal to buy VIP. Asked to trade a Steam Card for ViP about 100 times in the deathrun server, overall, he's a kid who doesn't act his age, and really wouldn't be suitable for admin.

dark u cant call someone kid when ur yonger then them

All I can say Elite is the best he is the only one giving me support

Your posts have been reset due to spam.

Now, take some time to get back to 10 posts without spamming.

Well, I can act my age, unlike you. But that's not the point, I was accepted because they feel i'm mature enough for admin. On the other hand, work on getting your posts up without spam, then reapply.

I don't normally talk to him, although I do see him spamming once in a while. Seems like a nice guy and all but doesn't cooperate well with all members playing in the server. Would be a little risky to give him administrative powers, but thats just my opinion. Best of luck on the application though.