Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phelix

[WIP]mp_zombie_warehouse

15 posts in this topic

Just something i was bored and decided to make. Overall spent 2 hours on it, base structure is nearly done, just need to add the necessary objects inside and re-texture; as for the windows i was going to use broken glass sort of thing but at the moment it's just a plain jane window. 

Screenies:

df1ad89ccfcc4b4e47b83368d9e09129.png

8106421d608da3dba4bb7febc1520142.png

7accdd952f7f0a544a95b76dce650fbd.png

ee46e5a0ccc10effa0425eef67c03940.png

072b5cd06919bb9e4083d692a9030a52.png

2991df70abdd7d446f472c4e856e9753.png

cceb2fc8ea3e9370562b0fd2550e0a64.png

My first zombie map, it's not too big. I only need to extend the building a bit and that will be the size of it.Don't ask why i added script_models XD Pretty much i'm going to add a metal walkway around the whole building and storage type racks going across (crates, racks, forklifts, metal shelving etc.) 

I know it doesn't look nothing brilliant at the moment :< i've been working on it for about 2 hours.

Note: will change images as i improve the map

Wait I just looked at screen 7, are those trucks really small or is it like a rat map?

Wait I just looked at screen 7, are those trucks really small or is it like a rat map?

It's like a big storage room, that's where the vans are (default size) You can see a preview of an actor just above the vans, the maps going to have a lot of like shelving with boxes, pallets, crates etc.

racks_sig2.jpg77fb098a-46a2-479f-a549-98

it's not big big because as lossy and darmuh said, they prefer small maps. One or the other, idk x)

Y u no xf phelix, nice map u nub  :ohyeah:

Don't use xfire x)

That map reminds me from Combat Arms, zombie map

Never played combat arms :<

Don't use xfire x)

Never played combat arms :<

Don't play combat arms, Hacker on every game  :motherofgod:  :fff:

Don't play combat arms, Hacker on every game  :motherofgod:  :fff:

Played combat arms again, and not that much hackers anymore :o.. anyways it gets fast boring :>

What map from Combat Arms could this possibly remind you of? I played combat arms for years...I still go back to it occasionally. And not one map comes to mind that reminds me of a Quarantine Regen map from CA. 

What map from Combat Arms could this possibly remind you of? I played combat arms for years...I still go back to it occasionally. And not one map comes to mind that reminds me of a Quarantine Regen map from CA. 

This part

cceb2fc8ea3e9370562b0fd2550e0a64.png

The map with the helicopter mission in zombie mode at the last part I think.

As some one that's worked in multiple warehouses, i can tell you now, there no second floor above the loading/unlocking area specially with ladders leading to it, it's always at the reception area.