Admin applications: Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Dylan

What is your in-game name?: Drazy

How old are you?: 18

What is your primary server?: Deathrun

What is your B3 CID?: 374

What is your Xfire?: none

What is your Steam?: drazyo

What makes you a good admin?: Well, I have been a staff member of many other types of private servers. (not restricted to call of duty) I also have been playing Raid for about 6-7 months now, as some of you may remember me, I did put in an application once but declined it a few months later due to the time it was taking to review and my lack of activeness. I understand all of the Raid rules and am fairly aware of all the b3 commands.

What skills do you have?: I am currently going off to college for video production/editing, as that is my major. Also some of you may know I work as a temp. video producer for RedBull. 

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: TLU, RepZ, High, Nexus, SB, eRa. 

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because everybody knows I'm a lovable and respectful person, ( I will have my fun, especially with brickflakes.) I am also ready to devote some time into the Raid Community to help make it a more enjoyable experience. 

Id say I have about 70 hours of DR played with different names, (Raid Dyldo, Raid Drazy, Drazy)
Also, I commonly go on the fun, CJ and CO servers as those are also very entertaining. 

Thanks!
Drazy

Best of luck, great guy to speak to in ts3. Good player and very active.

Ah, you're finally back  :)

Mature and respectful and still a nublet <3

Wish you best of luck Drazy 

Well, from what i remember Drazy was a  very cool and mature guy.

However, i have not seen him in like 2 months o.o

Well anyway good luck Drazy.

Well, from what i remember Drazy was a  very cool and mature guy.

However, i have not seen him in like 2 months o.o

Well anyway good luck Drazy.

Grapes! Ive been playing for about the past two weeks now, get on son! and thanks guys! 

Don't think I have seen you before but hope to play with you soon, Good luck on the application!