Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ghostzor admin application

16 posts in this topic

Admin applications: Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: There's a reason I called myself ghost ;), If really required will be given on command :)

What is your in-game name?: Ghostzor

How old are you?: 16 [Will be turning 17 on the 24th of August]

What is your primary server?: My primary server is deathrun, I also visit CJ and will more once it's back up and also will start to play CO once my internet download speed is enough for me to download the mod  :wacko: 

What is your B3 CID?: 791

What is your Xfire?: 1800fistahoe

What is your Steam?: Ghostzor69 [Don't use but will if required]

What makes you a good admin?: What makes me a good admin is my will to destroy all rule breakers! I also am active on the Raid Deathrun servers and usually playing throughout the night [For eastern time] when most admins are offline and keeping an eye out for any rule breakers. The main reason I have chosen to apply at Raid is because I love this community and will always remain here and I would love to contribute to keeping this community clean/friendly and getting rid of the one's who do opposite. 

What skills do you have?: ATM I am attempting to make a map at the hopes of becoming a mapper and as long as I believe in my self and try I know I will learn from my mistakes to be successful and after doing so i'd like to learn scripting for myself to avoid annoying others for scripts.  :P

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I have been accepted to 7'sR but not too long after it shut down which i'd love to avoid with raid because it's the only reason i'm still playing Cod4  :wub: 

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because of my passion and my will to improve raid anyway I can which I still will do if not accepted and even if not accepted I will always continue to help the raid community in anyway I can and will always remain here and will get back up again and try again!  :angryarnold: 

Very cool guy, very active as well. +1, good luck!

Thanks m8 :D

Hehe good luck! Hopefully you'll be more active on the forums c:

Aha my browsers been acting up lately but I finally resolved that issue so I will  ^_^  :banana:

Good guy to play dr with just maybe be a bit more active

I'm active just not when you're on, If you'd like to play with me my playtimes usually are 11 am-2pm then 8pm-4am , repeated daily usually if not it means im busy other then that i should be playing , Look forward to playing with you soon :)

Cool dude and very active on deathrun :)

You would make a great admin, good luck :sir:

sucha nub :troll:

good luck doe m8

Keep your activity up on forums and server !

Ah, you decided to apply for admin  :D

Great guy, respectful, and funny.

Try to be active on the forums - Wish you luck pal  ;)

Goodluck nub 

Thanks nub

Good luck, such a nub. :troll:

Thanks nub

Good luck Ghost.

Thanks sentrex :D

Good luck old friend c:

Thanks phephe  :sir:

Cool dude and very active on deathrun :)

You would make a great admin, good luck :sir:

Thanks dolph1n  :happycry:

sucha nub :troll:

good luck doe m8

Keep your activity up on forums and server !

Nub ples thanks m8  :doge:

Ah, you decided to apply for admin  :D

Great guy, respectful, and funny.

Try to be active on the forums - Wish you luck pal  ;)

Thanks kratos, will do