Followers 0
Dolph1n

Dolph1n's App :>

16 posts in this topic

Admin applications: Do you accept the requirements?: Yes 

What is your real name?: Cameron

What is your in-game name?: Dolph1n

How old are you?: 15

What is your primary server?: Right now it is Raid deathrun, but once CodJumper is back up I will be playing a lot of that. I also play Combined Operations quite a bit.

What is your B3 CID?: @27035

What is your Xfire?: itsdolph1n

What is your Steam?: cambro1217

What makes you a good admin?:

There are many reasons on what would make me a good admin and the first reason is that I have gained a lot of respect on Raid's servers and forums. I am always kindly greeted when I join a server and someone recognizes me. I never really get insulted nor disrespected. Not only do I receive respect, but give that respect back to the community. I strictly follow all the server rules and never disrespect anybody no matter what the case is. Another important reason is I will never abuse the power that comes with being admin. I will not kick/ban people for fun. I will be aware of the power that I have and use it responsibly. If I see a hacker or see someone breaking a rule, I will not be hesitant on kicking/warning/banning. One of the most important things to me is keeping the Raid servers free some rule breaking and hacking. 

What skills do you have?: 

I run a fully operation youtube channel. In my opinion , the videos are well put together and edited. You can check them out here :D

I make my own gfx for my channel as well (but they are not that advanced and quite simple :3). I also am able to use to Sony Vegas to edit simple and clean montages with a pretty cool edit :)

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:

Back in the day I was in the clan Rv|, but that clan died a few months after I joined. After Rv| I decided to join |>A2K<| because a couple of my friends were in that clan. After a while I decided to leave |>A2K<| and go solo :)

Why should we choose you?:

You should choose me for admin because I am very responsible on the forums and servers and always follow the rules no matter what. I am a cool guy to talk to (at least i think so :dave: ) on teamspeak which is the main reason on why I have gained a lot of respect from the community. I am also very active and on the servers when ever I can be. If I'm not on a server...I'm on the forums  :P . I know a hacker when I see one and they will be taken care of immediately if I am present on the server. I will not abuse, nor disrespect my power and other admins/players. I think that I would make a great addition to the admins of the Raid community.

Anyways guys, thanks for taking the time to read this application....I really appreciate it :wub: . Thanks Anti for bringing me into this great community. Without him, I wouldn't even be here....so this one's for you Anti :sir: 

-Dolph1n  :doge:

Pfft, would have found your nubself here one way or another ;)

Anyways, your application is able to be voted on now

Good guy, very active on ts3 and DEATHRUN

nice guy to speak to, good laugh and mature!

Youtube channel is nice, good tutorials

Good luck m8

Nice app :) although the only time I played with you was on the CO server.. you were camping in a corner getting lethal killstreaks :| But we all have different playstyles and I respect that!

Im sure you're a cool guy and would make a great admin :D

Hmmm, much nub, such wow... Very full of himself o.0

Anyway, on a serious note, he's a cool dude, and would have everyone's permission to have the very nub and much prestige admin status!

Good luck!

Dolph1n is a great guy, I know him since he started playing Deathrun.

He is mature and respectful to others and a great friend  :)

Outstanding tutorials 1+

Wish you best of luck my friend.

Awesome guy would make a fantastic admin, Good luck dolphin! :D