Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phelix

mp_dr_unkn0wn[WIP]

19 posts in this topic

Note: I am still working on the zombie and this map, only 2 projects i am working on at the moment due to loss of other maps. Just mentioning before someone asks.

map name: mp_dr_unkn0wn

-- Reasoning: I wasn't sure on what to call the map and as my username is known as The Unkn0wn one I thought to leave it as Unkn0wn.

Map size: Medium_small

--Reasoning: I didn't want to create something huge, i had a design in my head for theme/colour scheme wise and wanted to create something out of it. 

Traps: at the moment i have 2 done but i am looking around 11-12 traps, as for difficulty is will have a mixture. 

Screenshots:

Sniper room

763aa8dab0a5808e3924e5aff191a626.png

Activators point of view

eb2191505605bd1ea98d4a60b342b45d.png

Jumpers view + first trap

790ec07d59746a4d777abc323506f742.png

Overview

ca4966ad625940644ee2dd48ec8c475a.png

Logo HUE (it spins and hovers)

5ee8ed7c0eaa6d0c02b4c3172d5383c9.png

As the design was simple i can't add brilliant detail to it but imo it looks alright, but hey ho... That's me x) could be different towards others. I am planning on finishing this map soon, a medium small map with average traps and design. I hope you enjoy what's been made so far! -PhePhe 

As for the rainbow i know how to fix it :> 

But you were supposed to be in school? :wat:

but weren't you supposed to post something related to the topic? :troll:

dont mess with me braxi :angryarnold:

Why the fk downvote people me after I said "more challenge in sniper room" ... pls

Why the fk downvote people me after I said "more challenge in sniper room" ... pls

Because you said 'shut the fuck up looks good' which has nothing to do with what I said. I said this map looks good and it's common knowledge sniper rooms are overplayed. What challenge is there? 90% of the deathrun community can do fucking faze 360s and I'd like to see if Phelix can come up with something more original than the boring old commonly used endrooms.

p.s sorry for going off-topic, I know a lot of threads have been locked because of arguments but I wanted to make sure bosnian knew why.

Because you said 'shut the fuck up looks good' which has nothing to do with what I said. I said this map looks good and it's common knowledge sniper rooms are overplayed. What challenge is there? 90% of the deathrun community can do fucking faze 360s and I'd like to see if Phelix can come up with something more original than the boring old commonly used endrooms.

p.s sorry for going off-topic, I know a lot of threads have been locked because of arguments but I wanted to make sure bosnian knew why.

90% faze 360 is a damn roccat not a real shot

anyways, I'm sure there is more challenge in this sniper room :>

Note: I am still working on the zombie and this map, only 2 projects i am working on at the moment due to loss of other maps. Just mentioning before someone asks.

I had to restart pc, something was corrupt with an update. Didn't keep files when fresh install plus the map was giving me a lot of errors with compiling, Now i know why :> 

P.S: dat cow is disturbing  :D

Should make this an ocean base ;) Doesn't take too much effort and would look great with what you already have.

Just add support that goes into water below and then put a terrain under the water. The terrain doesn't have to be great, just enough so that if someone falls down there they dont see the skybox ^.^

For the water, stretch it out as far as you can out to the skybox. I'd suggest adding some sort of smoke/fog fx at the edges to make the edge less visible.

Should make this an ocean base ;) Doesn't take too much effort and would look great with what you already have.

Just add support that goes into water below and then put a terrain under the water. The terrain doesn't have to be great, just enough so that if someone falls down there they dont see the skybox ^.^

For the water, stretch it out as far as you can out to the skybox. I'd suggest adding some sort of smoke/fog fx at the edges to make the edge less visible.

I'll take that on board :) The traps won't be amazing as it was originally a remake of takeshi which i kinda released but was soooo buggy and awful x) Will contain traps from that map and contain additional traps #

This is an update to let people know who aren't aware already. Many of you know i have lost interest in mapping, i was originally meant to post this a while back so i may start mapping again. I have been fairly busy this year at college and haven't had chance to work on this map, that goes to say that when i installed my new computer components i forgot to back up map files (i don't back up anything anyway because i never need anything usually :3), i had to install a new copy of windows. Recently i have watched a few streamers and i'm at a stage where work is at a comfortable rate for me and i can start working on some of the ideas i have allocated over the last few months. This thread is a popular thread and i know it's disappointing for me not being able to finish it (i guess it's expected since i have started so many maps and never finished x]) i will be reverting to windows 8.1 once i am home and once everything is up and running i will start to stream a fair bit :). This thread can be deleted if need be!

TL;DR New components = fresh windows (didn't back up) therefore won't continue. Will start mapping again soon and will be streaming!

- Phailix :>