Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathWav3y

Help!?!?!?!?

9 posts in this topic

When i open raidiant i do like 30 min work and it saves then crashed then i load up raidiant and try to open the save and get a error and it exits help plox im trying to make a map for this server :3 No SPOLIERS (mp_dr_raid)

A bit off-topic but how are you like rank 51 with 72 connects and less than 40 hours playing time?

When i open raidiant i do like 30 min work and it saves then crashed then i load up raidiant and try to open the save and get a error and it exits help plox im trying to make a map for this server :3 No SPOLIERS (mp_dr_raid)

It happened to me a while back. Changing the 'Preferences... P' did the job, though I do not know which one  :(

A bit off-topic but how are you like rank 51 with 72 connects and less than 40 hours playing time?

whats that i smell?

a banhammer.

make sure you're running as admin also, and have auto save enabled if you don't, it can save some shit. 

i was reset but got my rank back :)

i was reset but got my rank back :)

By who then? cuz obviously not lossy amirite

By who then? cuz obviously not lossy amirite

Could have been me. I don't remember all of the names I've given ranks to by heart. I'm sure there's record of it somewhere though.

he hasn't made a ticket darmuh even still you'd need at least 200ish connections to get such high rank