Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twix

!join support

11 posts in this topic

Would be appreciated. Would hopefully make the server more popular (people on deathrun/fun use !join zom, others go "whats that?" and join, yay popularity)

Server not up at the moment, focusing on fixing CJ at the moment.

on this note, say from DR you do !join fun you cannot do !join dr from the fun server, even though it says on the b3 bot spam thing.

Is that a plugin or something? i think the !join cmd should work on all raid servers not just DR (im unfamiliar if it works on any others)

that's because we're forcing you to join other servers when you do !join <servername> this isn't possible on the fun server as it's not a mod.

that's because we're forcing you to join other servers when you do !join <servername> this isn't possible on the fun server as it's not a mod.

Well it doesn't work on the combined operations server either, and that is a mod connecting to a mod so it should work :P

but that mod doesn't have certain things to make it happen.

Ok im down to try out the zom server :D i will try to spread the popularity!

W w w what the hell, this topic was made like nearly a year ago omg time really flies

Would be appreciated. Would hopefully make the server more popular (people on deathrun/fun use !join zom, others go "whats that?" and join, yay popularity)

Working on a system that does not need gsc to power it. Got some of it done but been working on the website as my primary project.

Closing this topic, please try not to bump topics in future.