Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Punk

[W.I.P] mp_dr_bounce

79 posts in this topic

Sorry guys, I had to fight Odin and Zeus in an epic fight to claim this sector of the universe as my own again, as a consequence of this epic battle, I have lost all my data of the map, but will start once Holy school is over (today :dumb: ) :kingdave:

Sorry, about that, but I was busy with some things too (games and new CW tv series) :dumb:

See you soon :dave:

Sorry guys, I had to fight Odin and Zeus in an epic fight to claim this sector of the universe as my own again, as a consequence of this epic battle, I have lost all my data of the map, but will start once Holy school is over (today :dumb: ) :kingdave:

Sorry, about that, but I was busy with some things too (games and new CW tv series) :dumb:

How did you lost it? >:

How did you lost it? >:

In a battle against Odin and zeus.

God, just use your Morgan Freeman powers to finish the map now :troll:

Also, should have known those two were trouble from when they walked in