Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

Good comments from anywhere like Youtube etc

43 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I just found a good comment what it was quite interesting xD, anyways. Post the funny/good/interesting comments here below so that we can entertain our selves.

This is what I found few min ago:

I know 10 facts about you 
Fact 1 you are reading this
Fact 2 You can not say m without touching your lips
Fact 3 you just tried it
Fact 4 your smiling
Fact 6 your smiling or laughing
Fact 7 you never noticed that i missed out fact 5
Fact 8 you just checked
Fact 9 your smiling 
Fact 10 you are now going to comment

not this  :facepalm:

not interesting at all, completely irrelevant to any video on youtube and simply a waste of time.

The 10 facts thing makes me cringe, people think it's so interesting because, wow it really worked!

Sadly, it's plastered on too many youtube videos because people think it's a magic trick.

Sorry bosnian but that just isn't very interesting at all, it aggravates me.

Here's a good quote that basically sums what I'm trying to say up

it's spam that only kids think is intelligent but it really isn't.

not this  :facepalm:

not interesting at all, completely irrelevant to any video on youtube and simply a waste of time.

The 10 facts thing makes me cringe, people think it's so interesting because, wow it really worked!

Sadly, it's plastered on too many youtube videos because people think it's a magic trick.

Sorry bosnian but that just isn't very interesting at all, it aggravates me.

Your opinion.

I said here, post funny/good/interesting comments and yet you comment on the only 1 comment now what I've posted.

None of it worked, I was expecting the number skip, you can say m without touching your lips by putting your finger between them.

I agree with Waffles

Hi, I am Teddy. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 years old. I have no eyes and blood all over my face. I am dead. If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and I'll hide under your bed. When you're asleep, I'll kill you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles Got this e-mail. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, Foolish Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's not with us anymore. Ha ha patty, Ha ha! You don't want to be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M. Simon Hates chain mail, but he didn't want to die that night. He sent it to 4 people. Not good enough George. Now, George is in a coma, we don't know if he'll ever wake up. Ha ha George, Ha ha! Now, do you want to be like George? Case 3: Valarie Tyler She got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. Only had 7 people to send to. Well, That night when she was having a shower she saw bloody Mary in the mirror. It was the BIGGEST fright of her life. Valarie is scarred for life. Case 4: Derek Minse This is the final case I'll tell you about. Well, Derek was a smart person. He sent it to 12 people. Later that day, he found a $100.00 bill on the ground. He was premoted to head officer at his job and his girlfriend said yes to his purposal. Now, Katie and him are living happily ever after.The have 2 beautiful children. Send this to at least 12 people or you'll face the consequences. 0 people- You will die tonight 1-6 people- you will be injured 7-11 people- you will get the biggest fright of your life 12 and over- you are safe and will have good fortune! Do What Teddy Says!!!! Hurry, you must send to 12 people before midnight

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What do you mean by interesting comments? This is like everywhere, can you maybe provide more examples so I know what to look out for? :P

Edit: Nvm, I kinda get it after what troll posted

Hi, I am Teddy. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 years old. I have no eyes and blood all over my face. I am dead. If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and I'll hide under your bed. When you're asleep, I'll kill you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles Got this e-mail. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, Foolish Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's not with us anymore. Ha ha patty, Ha ha! You don't want to be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M. Simon Hates chain mail, but he didn't want to die that night. He sent it to 4 people. Not good enough George. Now, George is in a coma, we don't know if he'll ever wake up. Ha ha George, Ha ha! Now, do you want to be like George? Case 3: Valarie Tyler She got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. Only had 7 people to send to. Well, That night when she was having a shower she saw bloody Mary in the mirror. It was the BIGGEST fright of her life. Valarie is scarred for life. Case 4: Derek Minse This is the final case I'll tell you about. Well, Derek was a smart person. He sent it to 12 people. Later that day, he found a $100.00 bill on the ground. He was premoted to head officer at his job and his girlfriend said yes to his purposal. Now, Katie and him are living happily ever after.The have 2 beautiful children. Send this to at least 12 people or you'll face the consequences. 0 people- You will die tonight 1-6 people- you will be injured 7-11 people- you will get the biggest fright of your life 12 and over- you are safe and will have good fortune! Do What Teddy Says!!!! Hurry, you must send to 12 people before midnight

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

10%20at%20first%20I%20was%20like.jpg

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█ 
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄ 
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀ 
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█ 
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█ 
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀ 
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█ 
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀ ░ █▀▀█ 
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀ 
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀ 
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█ 
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀

☻/ This is Bob . Copy and paste him

/▌ all over Youtube

/ \ so he can take over and support Google+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46z8jb8kg0o

goddamnit, I hate these topics.

▂▂
▌   |
▌  ☻  
▌  /▌\   
▌  / \

█████████████

Not exactly good, but found it to be amusing

"Your such a hater i cant even believe it, his's video are hurting none one and your making fun of them because there more better then you're's"

Random uses and misuses of ' is random (You get a cookie if you know where that's from ^^)

Was on one of PMRant's videos about horrid youtube accounts :dave:

i have a dig bick

You that read wrong

You read that wrong too

You read that again to make sure im not fucking with you.

Lmfao, I can't believe he actually said, "theres a thing called wikipedia it contains facts" Biggest load of bs I've heard.

Not to mention how he's telling the other guy to pick up a dictionary and learn proper grammar when he has poor grammar and sentence construction himself. That's Youtube for you...

I know 10 facts about you 
Fact 1 you are reading this
Fact 2 You can not say m without touching your lips
Fact 3 you just tried it
Fact 4 your smiling
Fact 6 your smiling or laughing
Fact 7 you never noticed that i missed out fact 5
Fact 8 you just checked
Fact 9 your smiling 
Fact 10 you are now going to comment

You're*

My habits are back :okay: 

gXKL1M6.png

I honestly don't know where I belong in this corrupt world anymore. Who the fuck actually thinks it's socially acceptable to produce this stupid shit of a comment?

gXKL1M6.png

I honestly don't know where I belong in this corrupt world anymore. Who the fuck actually has thinks it's socially acceptable to produce this stupid shit of a comment?

Idk but that made me laugh :dumb: society these days :dave:

35a50eb07f973a4fa396f4441c63d648.png

He was talking about the deagle on Slay v2 and assumed that "The creator of the map just put it in the map, the real creator of the deagle skin is someone else who made it public for everyone to put in their map so it has the same name in every map"

35a50eb07f973a4fa396f4441c63d648.png

He was talking about the deagle on Slay v2 and assumed that "The creator of the map just put it in the map, the real creator of the deagle skin is someone else who made it public for everyone to put in their map so it has the same name in every map"

I find this a pretty amusing conversation:

43138dafe2d49e5637e761d620996382.png

I highly encourage everyone to join in the conversation and facepalm with us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7nvnRxquaE

e691b814c39f27011312ccc4f1612da5.png

*sigh*

LOL

+1, such a meaningful comment that really adds to the topic, would've never expected this from you Bosnian!