PsychoBastard

Re-applying PsychoBastard

16 posts in this topic

Admin applications: Do you accept the requirements?:Yes

What is your real name?: Darnell

What is your in-game name?: PsychoBastard

How old are you?: 45

What is your primary server?: At the moment the RAID fun Server is the one I am enjoying the most.  I've tried several high jump servers and I really like the gravity and jump height on this one.

What is your B3 CID?:27107

What is your Xfire?:psychobast4rd

What is your Steam?:BugCrush3r and BugCrush3r2

What makes you a good admin?: I have over 1400hrs in MW3, 2000hrs in MW2 and I must have as much in COD4, I hate hackers. I would only ban those that were blatantly hacking. I understand the game enough to know if my opponent is legit. Good legit players would not be affected. I like to have fun and its only fun if its fair.

What skills do you have?:I am a Power System Technician with hobbies in computers, off-roading with dirt bikes and of course my Jeep. I have been there since the beginning of the internet LOL Starting running botnets in mIRC in the 90s and then ran my online nascar racing league NBVRL.com. I have run forums and BBS messaging boards. I also run a home linux server for my web server and FTP as well and my local home networking is running on two WRT600N routers running custom DDWRT firmware(got to throttle all the ipods,iphones and laptops the kids have :) ). 

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I am member in good standing with the Mayhem clan from Canada/US playing mostly MW2,MW3,BO2 and now back to COD4. We are not large but focus and friendship and online gaming. :) I am on so many forums from steam to origin and various game developer sites too long to list. :)

Why should we choose you?: Playing on the fun server lately and we get the odd aimbotter once in awhile.  I would be a fair and non-abusive admin that would only use such powers to ban the obvious hackers, Those that are not obvious would get the benefit of the doubt. You only have to check the ticket system to see that I am competent at spotting true hackers.   I have been really enjoying your RAID high Jump server and I am online quite a bit and we certainly need more admins online. Maybe you guys are on different time zones but its rare I see other admins online except for bear and anti. Cloudy has added me on xfire and I've been forwarding reports to him but he is not always there. :) Anyways I'd be willing to give you guys a hand keeping the gaming pleasant. :)

I see you on the FUN server a lot, you're a good player and you do report hackers to me or to other admins a lot, although sometimes u make false accusations (u say some people hack when they dont) but thats a good point i suppose that you are willing to bust hackers, you just need to learn the right ways :D

- good luck, enjoy and keep reporting :)

Purity really?  Every person I've accused of hacking was banned by my tickets. Only one ticket was left unresolved and that suspicious person would not have been banned by me as started a ticket to get others opinion. 

IF anyone sees me making false accusations do not be afraid to call me out, I pride myself on not calling out hacks unless its very blatant.   If its not blatant then the person gets the benefit of the doubt.  :)

If its not blatant then the person gets the benefit of the doubt.  :)

If it's not blatant then there's no harm in asking people, instead of letting them get away with possible hacks, js.

Anyway, good luck.

If it's not blatant then there's no harm in asking people, instead of letting them get away with possible hacks, js.

Anyway, good luck.

agreed and thank you.  I did submit a ticket for someone that played so terrible, like hip firing from across the map, but he seemed to know where everybody was.  Anyway I started a ticket but he definitely didn't use an aimbot or wallhack just seemed to always have ESP on enemy locations :) .  That ticket went unresolved/closed and I agree that it wasn't blatant but posted it anyways to get opinions from others.

45 years old? okay... not saying I don't believe you but. that's quite old to be playing games, all day (I got that accusation from Purity saying he sees him in the fun server alot) sorry if i'm wrong.

Good luck anyways.

45 years old? okay... not saying I don't believe you but. that's quite old to be playing games, all day (I got that accusation from Purity saying he sees him in the fun server alot) sorry if i'm wrong. Good luck anyways.

All day? I wish I had that kind of time.  hahahha I play sparatically on the weekends and after supper with my son MONSTER, I work 40 hours a week and on weekends I am in the woods jeepin',  :)  And I am 45 , I've been gaming since the internet was all on 33k modems LOL My first computer was a pentium 133Mhz with a voodoo3 graphics card :)  Then I upgraded to a 166Mhz whooohoo it was a beast

45 years old? okay... not saying I don't believe you but. that's quite old to be playing games, all day (I got that accusation from Purity saying he sees him in the fun server alot) sorry if i'm wrong. Good luck anyways.

Who said there was an age limit to play games? smh 

Anyway, Goodluck! 

I agree hehehe my wife says I should have hit the limit long ago but I guess not.  I'll always be a kid at heart I suppose.

It's not that I think there's an age limit to playing games, but I'm just used to people being in their teens/ very low twenty's playing. Best of luck to you.

Hahaha Cloudy,  and for me its pretty rare that I play with teenagers but I must say I'm impressed with the young guns that run the RAID community and don't mind being the "old" guy of the bunch :)  Don't worry though I can still keep up with you young fellas in the game ;p

You are aware your post counts don't go up when posting in here, right? Also you're meant to be english but you can't read that this is in the "accepted applications" and see that he's already admin >.>

(troll pls lock this section so people can't bump thx)