Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gosu

mp_dr_worldofmetal

20 posts in this topic

This is in the wrong section, an admin can move it to here. In the future please post your maps there.

This is in the wrong section, an admin can move it to here. In the future please post your maps there.

This is under suggestions and the map suggestion template is also under here?

since when does codjumper have traps, end rooms, and an activator? Am I missing something here? 

since when does codjumper have traps, end rooms, and an activator? Am I missing something here? 

Go ahead and play with diffecult strafes and bounces in a deathrun map what I call a CJ map

I don't know what 'diffecult' is, but this map seems nothing like a cj map, wow  it has 1 or 2 bounces, this makes it CJ!!!! Semtex has bounces, is that cj? Dawn has a bounce, is that cj? darmuh has a bounce, is that cj? I could go on and on. there was nothing difficult* about this map at all. 

your first map did :troll:

your first map did :troll:

Was actually my second :dumb: had about 6 bounces in the jumpers path, but were talking about THIS map. not my maps

What's the diference? Everytime I was on Raid DR no traps were activated :dave:

"this is deathrun not activaterun" - :facepalm:

Every time I play they are either activated by someone that knows how to play, or the anti afk acti :dave: 

When ever i play and some one gives free, i take their spot and activate now :dave:

Go ahead and play with diffecult strafes and bounces in a deathrun map what I call a CJ map

it has deathrun spawns, an activator side and traps. Therefor it is still technically a deathrun map. Please do not make posts on deathrun maps calling them CJ maps as some people will get confused.

Plus I've only ever seen you on raid servers once. And that was on zombies so that you could download the zombie mod to test your own zombie map (Which doesn't even require a mod as it uses TDM spawns ;_;) So you have no right telling other people what maps should and shouldn't be on server

Ehh, lazy admins ^^

/Moved the topic to Raid Gaming / Plugins, Tutorials, Maps & More / Maps.

Nice map btw.

Ehh, lazy admins ^^

/Moved the topic to Raid Gaming / Plugins, Tutorials, Maps & More / Maps.

Nice map btw.

Not lazy admins, there was no reason to move the topic. It was a suggestion for the deathrun server.

The Maps section is for people publishing their maps, not to suggest maps for our server.

Moved back to original section

Not lazy admins, there was no reason to move the topic. It was a suggestion for the deathrun server.

The Maps section is for people publishing their maps, not to suggest maps for our server.

Moved back to original section

Ahh, lel sorry then ^^