Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwofles

[Tutorial] How to Up-Vote Bosnian's Post(s).

13 posts in this topic

Hello there! I've been noticing that Bosnian has been accumulating too many down-votes for my liking and I came to the conclusion, you just don't know how to up-vote him.

Step 1:

Go to your desired Bosnian post,

13bad8eab40ffbf650410c6b96df1e43.png

Step 2:

Press the button circled.

Pg0K7Q0.png

There you all have it!

Now, let's try our best to make -300 into 0!

Thanks that you try to help me, and you made me laugh with this post though hahahaha

+1 xD

Whenever i go to upvote his post a magical magnet pulls my cursor to the downvote button,

sorry bosnian. but its fate that u get downvoted :troll:

Whenever i go to upvote his post a magical magnet pulls my cursor to the downvote button,

sorry bosnian. but its fate that u get downvoted :troll:

:cry:

Must be my PC, but it doesn't display the upvote button on Bosnians posts:

320301e8b48b8d386bdf3977494efd4f.png

:troll:

Must be my PC, but it doesn't display the upvote button on Bosnians posts:

320301e8b48b8d386bdf3977494efd4f.png

:troll:

Your PC shall die :angryarnold:

He got the donwvotes for a reason, I'm not gonna give upvotes for nothing :D

Btw, imo CM can reset your reputation level, if you ask nice ^^

Eh, reputation and up voting/down voting never really mattered

Viewed it mainly being there to just see who agrees or disagrees with your statements, or finds them either crude and horrid or amusing/interesting

Never really defined what other people in the community thought of an individual purely based off down/up votes on his/her posts along with reputation

It's what the individual himself/herself posts that decides views on his/her maturity, opinions, and views... not a red or green number

What was said above was bit of a message for those in which viewed reputation and the "like/dislike" system as an actual thing that affects them, since some still feel as such

Anyways, a lot of down votes Bosnian has been earned so to speak, while a lot were just silly and had no actual reason for down voting

Again, doesn't really matter, but guess I could upvote some of his posts in here if that would actually make him feel better/do some good by evening out the unreasonable ones

I seem to be the only one who doesn't downvote Bosnian for the "fun" of it. And besides, a downvote is a downvote... why pay attention to their reputation? Downvote... then move on, don't go back and look at what YOU'VE had the choice to prevent. 

35db3ec5a19c5edc2605b5e7385588c3834b966d

Edit: As usual, I couldn't have said it better Anti. +1 from me because I AGREED with you.

Thanks that you try to help me, and you made me laugh with this post though hahahaha

+1 xD

Really cloudy? :dave:

Your PC shall die too! :angryarnold:

I actually can't believe Bosnian reached -300 reputation points. A lot of people say that he posts unnecessary stuff.

Going to help you out by giving an up vote on your posts on this thread but remember, you gotta earn it. 

EDIT: Ran out of up votes   :angryarnold: