Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhatIsWar

PC Help

45 posts in this topic

The only time my PC got laggy due to HDD space was when I had like 30 mb left.. couldn't do anything- oops :dave:

The only time my PC got laggy due to HDD space was when I had like 30 mb left.. couldn't do anything- oops :dave:

shit i need to clean mine ykooW.jpg

For those who are interested in buying parts, or building a new gaming PC or want to have a new PC:

CPU:
Intel® Core™ i7-4770K, 3,5 GHz (3,9 GHz Turbo Boost)

Motherboard:
MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, socket 1150 

Videocard:
ASUS GTX770-DC2OC-2GD5

Powersuply:
Corsair RM750, 750 Watt

CPU cooler:
Cooler Master Hyper 103

RAM:
Kingston HyperX 8 GB DDR3-1600 Kit

SSD:
Kingston HyperX HyperX 3K SH103S3/240G, 240 GB SSD

HDD:
Western Digital Blue, 1 TB

DVD driver:
Samsung SH-224DB/BESE

Case:
Aerocool Strike-X ONE Advance

Total: 
$ 1314,15* 

that... is WAY over my budget. :horror:

Thats quite cheap.. for a good gaming PC

Why a server cpu? :dave:

why a 750 watt psu? why a z87 chipset mobo? why i7 4770k instead of 4790k? :facepalm:

do tell me the difference apart from integrated gpu, 100mhz lower clocks and no overcloking...

http://ark.intel.com/compare/75123,80910

oh, and 4770k is $100 more expensive :dumb:

Thats quite cheap.. for a good gaming PC

You do know I live in South Africa, right? You do know of something called "currency conversion", right? You do know that Africa's currencies are INCREDIBLY weak in comparison to Europe/US, right? You do know that that PC would cost me around 15,000 Rand, right?

That would pay for half a year of my school fees. Just because it's cheap for you Bosnian, doesn't mean it is for everybody. Try to be a little more respectful next time, and do your homework first.

why a 750 watt psu? why a z87 chipset mobo? why i7 4770k instead of 4790k? :facepalm:

do tell me the difference apart from integrated gpu, 100mhz lower clocks and no overcloking...

http://ark.intel.com/compare/75123,80910

oh, and 4770k is $100 more expensive :dumb:

The 750 watt for the videocard/CPU/Cooler/Motherboard?..

Maybe 600-650 watt is enough aswell, but I picked 750 one to be sure. And whats wrong with the chipset? :>

You do know I live in South Africa, right? You do know of something called "currency conversion", right? You do know that Africa's currencies are INCREDIBLY weak in comparison to Europe/US, right? You do know that that PC would cost me around 15,000 Rand, right?

That would pay for half a year of my school fees. Just because it's cheap for you Bosnian, doesn't mean it is for everybody. Try to be a little more respectful next time, and do your homework first.

Respectful at what?.. like wtf?

And no I didn't knew you lived in South-Africa.. and I think YOU need to be less that much angry at someone or me.. like srsly

If you can explain how I am overreacting, it'd be much appreciated. I do understand that the way it was written may have come across as a little hot-headed but I assure you I was merely annoyed with Bosnian. He said it was cheap... for him. He didn't stop and think: Maybe Tinman didn't post

by mistake, maybe he actually lives in a far, far away place and can't afford assets like himself. 

And we are talking about Bosnian here,

once-you-start-to-dislike-someone-everyt

If you wish to continue this debate, do so by PM, as I'm not willing to make our banter public if it is not absolutely necessary.

by mistake, maybe he actually lives in a far, far away place and can't afford assets like himself. 

bosnians pc suggestion was not directed towards you... besides you never mentioned your budget :dave:

I was simply commenting on a post that I was interested in, ie: cost of a PC. Bosnian didn't have to go ahead and say that it's actually quite cheap when in fact, it isn't. Maybe for him but not for others, certainly not me.

Let us end this pointless banter before this useful topic gets locked and even more people tell me to calm down for whatever reason.

For those who are interested in buying parts, or building a new gaming PC or want to have a new PC:

CPU:
Intel® Core™ i7-4770K, 3,5 GHz (3,9 GHz Turbo Boost)

i7-4790k @ 4.0 (4.4GHz turbo) costs same as 4770k, is newer, cooler temps and stronger... I7s are NOT for gaming, hell yeah they are stronger than i5's but there is no game that uses more than 4 cores...

Waste of money, 600W is more than enough for single gpu+i7.

You're joking right? That SSD is crap. Crucial MX100 256GB all the way.

Verdict: Your build proposal is crap :sir:

Bosnian, what in the hell are you talking about? HDD Space means nothing, sure it will determine how fast the game loads,

Cloudy, what the hell you're talking about? :dumb:

i7-4790k @ 4.0 (4.4GHz turbo) costs same as 4770k, is newer, cooler temps and stronger... I7s are NOT for gaming, hell yeah they are stronger than i5's but there is no game that uses more than 4 cores...

Waste of money, 600W is more than enough for single gpu+i7.

You're joking right? That SSD is crap. Crucial MX100 256GB all the way.

Verdict: Your build proposal is crap :sir:

Well srry Mrs.BraXi I am not pro as you in hardware D:, and I'm wondering why the SSD is crap? :o

And the i7-4790k @ 4.0 (4.4GHz turbo) costs same as 4770k, 

Thats not true actually, it costs like 100-200 euro more

Well srry Mrs.BraXi I am not pro as you in hardware D:, and I'm wondering why the SSD is crap? :o

Declared transfer speeds ARE NOT guaranteed. MX100 wins in benchmarks.

i7-4790k @ 4.0 (4.4GHz turbo) costs same as 4770k, 

Thats not true actually, it costs like 100-200 euro more

EiiFrBY.jpg

May I for a second :facepalm: my self? I rushed a bit with the CPU with the price and didn't saw it too good.. lol