Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlieNzZ

Want to edit something, but don't know how...

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I want to edit the cod4 main menu for deathrun, so I tried editing to main.menu with notepad++. But the text I get is:

ÿÿÿÿ

In all .menu files in the ui_mp folder. Does anyone knows what program I use for this or if I'm doing something wrong?

PS: the filesize is only 4 bytes...

Thanks in advance!

You can't decompile a .menu from an fast file ;)

So Do I need to make one myself or are there any downloads? 

You need deathrun sources, which, most likely, no one is going to hand out to you. BraXi sells her sources if you're really that desperate, or you could keep nagging people who have them. Paypal me $5 and they're yours. #Not :dumb:

You need the mod sources, once the mod is compiled into a Fastfile (mod.ff), you no longer have access to edit the menus. Only way to get the sources is to buy them from braxi, or find a mediafire link with them or something, i'm sure they've been spread :dave:

You need deathrun sources, which, most likely, no one is going to hand out to you. BraXi sells her sources if you're really that desperate, or you could keep nagging people who have them. Paypal me $5 and they're yours. #Not :dumb:

Oke, do you have Braxi's skype/xfire? Or any way to contact him? I would like to buy, 5 dollar isn't that mutch...

Oke, do you have Braxi's skype/xfire? Or any way to contact him? I would like to buy, 5 dollar isn't that mutch...

PM her on the site, she's probably gonna ask more than $5, I was joking about that, even said paypal ME $5. :dumb:

You'll have to ask the mod developer for the sources, we do not sell them as it's against activision ToS and it's pretty sad to pay for cod4 content that's meant to be free for everyone.