Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlieNzZ

No choice for free mode?

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I want to make that when the activator gets selected they have no choice for free mode, is this possible? And how?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I want to make that when the activator gets selected they have no choice for free mode, is this possible? And how?

Thanks in advance!

Simply add triggers that automatically activate traps when trigger.

Also to prevent the activator from camping activate them all if the first 'start' trigger is not touched within x seconds.

@ 'Free Run' is the round before the actual game start. 'Free Mode' (in my opinion) refers to not allowing traps to not be activated at any time.

But look what OP asked for, it's indeed set dr_activator_freerun 0 in deathrun.cfg.

@ 'Free Run' is the round before the actual game start. 'Free Mode' (in my opinion) refers to not allowing traps to not be activated at any time.

Free run is the name given to it when an activator presses 'fire' before 3-5 seconds, then it displays on the screen 'Free run' and gives a player the hands_mp

The thing that I posted is the correct way to disable freerun and not let the activator choose it. Hence why it does say 'Allows activator to chose FREE RUN round'

You're probably thinking of this? 

ae5aa6bd16a630088fee4aac89facfd6.png

:P