Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SEABASS

mp_Neon

5 posts in this topic

on mp_Neon, you cant rotate the map or change it.. when you do it just goes back to mp_Neon... and sometimes when you attempt to rotate the map, when mp_Neon starts back up, some people get the gravity gun, and the mp5... can you please fix? im getting tired of playing the map

I'm trying to fix it but i can't troubleshoot the problem as the mod doesn't give off any script errors.

I'm trying to fix it but i can't troubleshoot the problem as the mod doesn't give off any script errors.

is there any way to change the stuff manually? if not, then try to just remove the map from the rotation, and then add it back when it changes, and then if it just gets stuck on another map then i could try to help

is there any way to change the stuff manually? if not, then try to just remove the map from the rotation, and then add it back when it changes, and then if it just gets stuck on another map then i could try to help

Oki, the map problem is because some cj maps are missing from the server. Darmuh is uploading now.

Removing the map would not fix the problem. Server would have just gotten stuck on another map since the error is not with the map but with missing maps that are in the rotation.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0