Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sentrex

In Need Of Help

1 post in this topic

First things first, I regret it's come to asking the people of Raid but I know that many of you reading this are very intelligent in this sort of area.

I have a ridiculous amount of work to do by Monday, and I'm working everyday up until then so have minimal time on my hands at the moment, I was hoping that some of you may be able to help me out with one of my many assignments. 

Here's the question: "Describe the function and purpose of the control unit, memory unit and ALU (arithmetic logic unit) as individual parts of a computer and describe the use of various buses to convey information between components. It is an 8 mark question and therefore requires a detailed answer of approximately one A4 side."

I know some of you will try to be smartasses and do letmegooglethatforyou, and honestly, if I could I would do this myself but I seriously just don't have the time at the moment. I'm prioritising Maths and Physics, I understand it would probably take me less than an hour to Google all the information and type it up but that's an hour I don't have.

If no one is up to it then it's not a massive problem, I'll just have to explain that I couldn't. If someone is up to the task then references from sites visited would be great.

Even if you just want to briefly explain something then I would appreciate it a lot.

Many thanks in advance. 

Oh and by the way I may be inactive/hardly on up until Tuesday for obvious reasons