Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HawkSlayerr

Hi

25 posts in this topic

Hi I'm hawk I like to play on combined ops and sometimes the cj server. I'll be around on the forum I guess but I mainly stick to pXg servers XD

Anyway just thought Id say hi

P.s rescufox if u reply I'll cum on ur face

Hola and welcome to the forums

Rescue fox will be back here sooner or later

@Staab, it's a friend of Rescue Fox, not much more can be expected

Hey man, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay :)

I bet he's another weeab

Welcome

If interested, talk to me about joining the Raid Otaku Legion

I bet he's another weeab

Welcome

If interested, talk to me about joining the Raid Otaku Legion

What is this magical otaku legion you speak of? 0__o

What is this magical otaku legion you speak of? 0__o

Hidden deep beneath the depth of raid, there's a legion of amine fans that read mangos and dudechinshoes

They have been secretly gaining power over the months by watching Naretoe and Blechk

Slowly, we are preparing for their attack... on Triton :dave:

*Has no clue about 95% of the things I'm saying or references being made*

Hidden deep beneath the depth of raid, there's a legion of amine fans that read mangos and dudechinshoes

They have been secretly gaining power over the months by watching Naretoe and Blechk

Slowly, we are preparing for their attack... on Triton :dave:

*Has no clue about 95% of the things I'm saying or references being made*

BOW DOWN TO THE FORCES OF ANIME!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA :angryarnold:

BOW DOWN TO THE FORCES OF ANIME!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA :angryarnold:

Denied

Now if you excuse me, going back to drinking mixed rubber and protein while over-head pressing three bears fighting tigers in a cage while mowing the lawn using round house kicks :angryarnold:

Anime's dum

Pokemon is dumb?

Dragonball Z is dumb?

Don't say an entire genre of entertainment is dumb pls.

Also, welcome to the forums :)

Pokemon is dumb?Dragonball Z is dumb?Don't say an entire genre of entertainment is dumb pls.Also, welcome to the forums :)

I agree that he shouldn't make his opinion known in such a harsh manner and provided he structured it as a statement (lack of "I think") doesn't help either, but if he thinks it's dumb... And everyone is apparently entitled to an opinion, why can't he think an entire genre is dumb?

Sorry if this was unnecessary and welcome to the glorious forums!

You'll learn very quickly that forums (particularly Raid), are not the places to see how people react... people take things way to seriously, myself included, and you end up derailing the thread entirely, as we have demonstrated so undeniably. 

If, however, you do choose to cause a bit of tom-foolery here and there, be sure to add in a conspicuous hint of sarcasm/troll, care of a winky face ( ;) ) or a ( :dave: ) or a ( :troll: ), to name a few. 

Well done Hawk, you have learnt your first Forum Lesson, with many more to come I'm sure, although a lesson to surely follow is that of having prejudicial thoughts is a bad habit.

If you have any questions or want to study ahead for the upcoming lessons and be that kid in the class who has done all his homework before it's giving out, be sure to contact Anti, headmaster of 'Forum High School'. I'm sure he'd be obliged to point out the many flaws present in yourself, make you firmly believe that you ARE wrong and help you along your way. :troll:

Anyway, enjoy your stay at Forum High School!

Tinman

You'll learn very quickly that forums (particularly Raid), are not the places to see how people react... people take things way to seriously, myself included, and you end up derailing the thread entirely, as we have demonstrated so undeniably. 

If, however, you do choose to cause a bit of tom-foolery here and there, be sure to add in a conspicuous hint of sarcasm/troll, care of a winky face ( ;) ) or a ( :dave: ) or a ( :troll: ), to name a few. 

Well done Hawk, you have learnt your first Forum Lesson, with many more to come I'm sure, although a lesson to surely follow is that of having prejudicial thoughts is a bad habit.

If you have any questions or want to study ahead for the upcoming lessons and be that kid in the class who has done all his homework before it's giving out, be sure to contact Anti, headmaster of 'Forum High School'. I'm sure he'd be obliged to point out the many flaws present in yourself, make you firmly believe that you ARE wrong amd help you along your way.

Anyway, enjoy your stay at Forum High School!

Tinman

Eh, just going to take the compliment(?)

Anyways, again, hope you enjoy your stay ^^

Feel free to PM (Any admin) or ask here if you have any questions