Lossy

Whole admin overhaul & admin recruitment is closed!

40 posts in this topic

So we have big changes coming up!

Firstly i'd want to say that @Tilak & @Bumba are retiring from CoD4 scene and not sure if they'll return so this means they're retiring their admin positions and i know bumba wasn't full admin yet, but he passed his trial so he'll get the retire admin group as well :)

Best of wishes @Tilak and @Bumba, and good luck you both did a good job! :)

Now to promotions!

For the past couple of months @NNJ has been helping us out with web developer stuff and made our custom server build for CoD4. He's been doing a very good job for the past couple of months and feel he finally deserves the title officially now :sir: So congratulations mate and keep up with the good work!

Trial admins time!

I'd like to congratulate @Bear & @Dark for passing the trial admin test! So welcome to the Raid Admin team! Keep up the good work!

New trials!

We have accepted the following people to the trial; , @Purity, @Drazy, , @PsychoBastard & @Dolph1n. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of your fellow admins. Good luck on your trial, i hope you all successfully pass it :)

P.S if you don't have your permissions already on the servers, please private message @NNJ or @Thomas and they'll sort it out.

Unfortunately the rest of you didn't meet our requirements and has been declined. Also we're no longer recruiting admins as we feel we have enough people on the admin.

So we aren't accepting anymore people, we'll next announce when we will re-open it.

Right, i believe i have covered everything!

Regards,

Raid Admin Team.

Hola, welcome to the administrative team. Congrats to all trials and new server admins. Wish you all the best of luck and hopefully you'll use your admin/new powers responsibly. I expect great things out of you Purity and Dolph1n, do your best ;) As for you Synd and iMtroll, just keep being nubs :> Psycho, look forward to you keeping the FUN server clean. Some of you may have noticed I'm not double spacing as I usually do. Despite it killing me, doing such for a special farewell (Two admins in fact). First being a very trusted person and active along with caring member of the community. TiLak is unfortunately moving on from Cod4 as he prepares (Or already attending) University. He has been an outstanding admin as well as an always friendly and open person. Wrote a 4,207 word story for you, but thought wouldn't get the point across clearly nor be something that anyone wanted to take the three hours to read. So, decided to just say it in a shorter way. Always considered you as a friend TiLak and you are one of the best people raid has or ever will have. Remembered meeting you back in 7sR, can't believe how respectful and kind you actually were compared to some others. Going to sincerely miss you and all the nub moments we had. Wish you the best of luck in life and know everything will turn out for the better. These are kind and farewell comments/statement from the community in which (You should already know ^^) show you how well you've done along with being such a great influence as well as being greatly missed.

: From the moment i met this nub i was like, wow this kid is nub. As time passed, I realized i was right, he is big nub. One thing about this nub Tilak stood out, he was a caring, wonderful person. And everytime i saw him enter the game I smiled because I knew he would make the game more fun. I'm very sad that he is retiring, but it's his choice. I know that I will miss all of the fun moments we have had together, and I hope that I can see you around and make more memories with ya. From the entire raid community, and myself.. Farewell Tilak! Hope to see you around in the future.

@DeadEcho: Tilly, when I got chosen to be trial admin, I didnt have much knowledge about b3 and how to do admin stuffs, but you helped me a lot, so now, that you leave cod4, you should know, that I'm very grateful.
I'm so sorry that you leave. Wish you a good luck at the university. We are gonna miss you a lot. Finally: !poke TilaK (I'm sad, that you cant do the same anymore xD)

@Purity: ok well, tilly sad to see you go and will always be remembered in raid ! Will miss seeing u nub, and banning dem hackers together in fun fun, peace out buddy and good luck in life hopefully u will be back !

@just_indian: Where do I begin? I had no idea who you were before raid. You have been a great friend. The good times in the deathrun server from you winning with 300 ping to defending each other because of "Indian Brotherhood” Good luck in College. Hope your future is everything you want it to be.

: Tilak, It's such a same that you're leaving, it really is
I've known you for a decent amount of time being in Raids community, and you're one of the only people who I've never argued with, never had a problem with, and always got along with. Every time theres a problem on the server and you're online you always sort it out, we might have not spoken much on things like xfire ect, but in game you are an amazing person to play with You have your jokes, laughs, and other things, and it does make me smile, what also makes me smile is your ping
I am still yet to find out how you play on such ping... my 100 ping annoys me, let alone 280 Anyway, you are an amazing player, and an amazing person in this community, You get along with pretty much everyone, you've never argued with anyone, you're loved by pretty much all of us (No homo)(k maybe some)
Pls teach me your skills on how to be liked around here
It's such a shame to loose such a great person, with a great personality,
I would have wrote more but I suck at writing shit like this
I say goodbye and farewell to you Tilak! Mr. LagZor :>
I hope you have a great time at what you're going to do after this, and I wish you as much luck as I can wish upon you! Your faggot

@JumpOLot: I can still remember when I first met Tilly and found out he was an African like me. I then didn’t feel like the only one with bad ping. Tilly has always been a friendly guy and me him forged a great friendship through deathrun, and it’s always great to have a friend like Tilly who is smart and has them admin powers. I am really sad to see him leave gaming and I would hope that he will return one day, I hope I will be here to welcome him back. I wish you Tilly a wonderful time at Uni, and don’t go to too many parties ;D. And work hard :)

@Dolph1n: Hello Raid community, Sadly, we are losing one of our most well respected members very soon. Due to attending a university in six months, TiLak will be retiring from CoD 4. For those of you who don’t know who TiLak is, he is one of the Lead Admins for the Raid community and he has been with the community since the very beginning. I’ve had a great time playing with TiLak on Raid servers and talking with him in TeamSpeak3 and it’s a shame I have to see you go. We’re all going to miss you (and your ping ) and wish you the best of luck to you as you make your way through school. Good luck and take care TiLak, we will always remember you!

@Sentrex: Oh Tilak, I can honestly say it’s sad to see you leave the team, be sure to pop by now and again to say hi, would be a great shame to lose contact altogether. One of the many things I’ve always admired is your amazing skill to get along with practically everyone :’) I see you enter a server and the chat is spammed with ‘Hey Tilak’, from many people I’ve never even seen before! It’s a great quality to have. Seriously though, it has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you. Although our time may have been short lived I have enjoyed every single moment of it, whether it be a casual chat in one of the servers or a witty post on the forums, it’s all been great! You’ve had an effect on everyone in this community in so many ways it’s impossible to name them all! I must say, one the highlight has to be laughing at you trying to do ping-traps And watching people with 100ping complaining about it All in all, I’m sure everyone in this community will miss you immensely.
I’ll leave it here with one of my favourite quotes: “...and that, in the end, the most interesting people always leave.” ― Paulo Coelho! P. S. I’ve made it sound like you’re dying Have a good life Tilak, best of luck with whichever path you take.

@jwofles: Dear Tilak, it sucks that you're leaving..
You are one of the best admins I know, always on raid servers 24/7.
Your determination and focus is brilliant, you never get moody- perfect admin material :>. It's obivous why you were chosen to be an admin and it's a little sad that you're abandoning it but I'm still happy for you and what you'll do in the future.
Since you never act like an arse, you'll always be the first person on my mind to talk to on xfire. You have to be one of the friendliest people I know, always ready for a great chat.
And if I ever get into bf3 then I know who to play with

@Cloudy: Farewell TiLaK! I wish you a very wonderful future! and would love it if we could keep in touch even though you wont be playing CoD4. TiLaK has accomplished many things on raid, including becoming an Admin, and having some #SuperAwesomeAdminPowers and then later on, getting promoted to lead admin! TiLaK is one of the most kind, and most generous person I've ever met, he's loyal, enjoyable, and knows when to have a laugh, and when to be serious. He's been my friend since the start of my raid career, and have never had a problem with him. He's also my CJ noob, and always will be <3. All of us are going to be so sad to see you go! All of the raid community will be weeping for days while you're done We wish you the very best of luck! And I hope to see you come back to CoD4 in the near future! We will all be waiting... all of us <3. TiLaK, not only is kind, generous, and just a pleasure to be around, he's a very good deathrun player, and has a brilliant personally. Raid is going to miss such a wonderful admin, and will never find a replacement.

@Cat: Tilak, I remember when we were both rising up the ranks in Raid. You've done a great job during your time here and you will truly be missed. Your epic jokes and awesome personality always made it fun to have you around on the forums as well as the servers. It's so sad to see you go, but your personal life and school always comes first. I wish you the best of luck in University, and the rest of your life. Congratulations on making it into university, that's an accomplishment within itself. I hope to see you coming back every once in a while, even if it's just for a couple minutes or so to say hi in the shoutbox. Good luck, my friend, and farewell. We'll all miss you dearly.

@Beatthat: You did good and you will be missed. Bai <3 But seriously, you did an excellent job as an admin and helped out the community for the better. Wish you good luck at University and know you’ll be successful in life

There will be more of course, but best you see some of them straight away. Again, you've done an unbelievable job and we will all be thinking about you in the years to come nub <3 From the community, adios! The other admin that is retiring/perhaps leaving is Bumba. Bumba has been one of the better deathrun players I have had the opportunity to play against. Be it nubbing past the whole map in a CJ secret or beating countless players in the regular course, Bumba was a great player. Regarding his attitude, has almost always been clan and collected. Expressing his opinions in the server in a respectful manner and avoiding/stopping conflicts. Also has done a rather good job as trial and watching over the servers. You will also be missed and hopefully you'll return after your break. Adios to both of you and wish you two the best in your futures. Again, congrats to the new trials admins and server admins, sure you'll do perfectly fine. Also, congrats to NNJ for server manager, well deserved! Been working rather hard these past few months ^^ Again, fully deserved and wish you luck with being slightly more powerful nub

Thank you for giving me the chance to use this newfound rank to help moderate the server fairly, and congratulations to Purity, Synd, PsychoBastard, Drazy and Dolphin

Even bigger congratulations to NNJ, Bear and Dark! You're moving up in the world! (of raid :dave: )

And farewell to Bumba and Tilak, though we may not have spoken often or really gotten to know eachother well enough, I still wish you good luck in your future and that you have good luck. Especially you in university Tilak! 

First and foremost I would like to wish tilak and bumba a happy retirement :'(, sad to see you go but i know it's for the best.

And thank you all so much for a chance at trial admin! I'm very excited and happy! Grats to all!

thank you all :')

sorry to see you go tilak :(

good luck in the real world ;)

Although I didn't really know Tilak and Bumba that well, I wish them farewell!

Also congrats to Dark :dave: and Bear!

Furthermore I congratulate Synd, iM-Troll, Psycho, Dolphin and Purity!

I'm so excited to help the server out in great way thanks for giving me a chance!

Congratulations on everyone's new positions! :D 

Although I didn't know Tilak, nor did I know Bumba, I heard nothing but positive, respectful comments about you guys. Staab told me on Teamspeak and he was really gutted that you're both leaving. (So were others) As I have never spoken to you guys, I couldn't show the same emotions of you leaving the community, but because you're both respected in this community by a lot of people, I have no regrets saying goodbye to you both. 

I hope you do well in whatever it is you want to go onto achieve, and i hope to see you back here one day so I can get to know you guys :) Good luck :)

As for the rest of you, well deserved, especially NNJ, no surprise there, good job man! The new admins (both full and trial) are amazing people, so can't wait to see how they get on :)

Finally sentence, goodbye Tilak and Bumba, congratulations to the rest! 

Well done everybody, especially the new admins c=

Good job bear & dark and... goodbye tilak and bumba :cry:

And of course, my lovely ninja, who should have gotten CM, but let's ignore that :wub:

Thank you for the kind words and congrats to the new admins. I will miss this community alot, i might come on the forums from time to time anyways Goodluck to the rest of you . Well it isnt as long as anti's cause im a lazy nub but anyways..
Adios nubs.

Edit: Forgot to tell that since i wont be playing cod4, anyone needing a keycode just pm :dave: i got two 

I didn't know you Tilak, but from reading these emotional comments on just how great a person/player you are, you've made me proud to be African and ashamed to have ever complained about my 300 ping. Fare well in your life, and one with such qualities as yourself deserves no less than success. Continue to do what you seemingly do best, making people happy.

P.S: you need to show me how to get better connection :dave:

Congrats to all the new admin hope you all do an excellent job to impress lossy :'D, also farewell tilak i hate to see you leave us, im definetly going to miss our poke wars... !poke lagzor...( [RaidBot] : *poke* lagzor, Wake Up lagzor) :>, anyway farewell buddy :c

Congratz guys! and good luck being a admin now :D

And good luck to the people who are leaving in their life, stay strong/stay smart and stay sexy ofc ^^ and I hope I can be a admin aswell on raid one day  :P (On forums then since I don't got a legit COD4 key).

TILAKEEEHH!!!  :angryarnold:

playing w/u was what made the fun server fun fun C:

but i guess bears haf to find another nub to pwn :cry:

please consider donating yar mustachio to bears not so good in cod4 :c

giphy.gif

bbai tilak ;c

Thanks for taking me on as a trail admin. I only got to know a handful of you during my brief time here but I certainly understand the sadness experienced as well respected friends leave to move on to life's greater challenges.  By the testimony I read they certainly will be missed by those that knew them but its not "goodbye" but instead "till next time we meet".  I'm sure most of them will drop in from time to time to visit and say hi.

Congrats to do those that have been elevated in status.   I'm sure everyone will carry on to keep the RAID community a great place to be for many years to come.   See you online :)

Thanks so much for giving me this great oppurtinuty and congrats to everyone else who was promoted! :D

I can't wait to get more involved with this community as time passes  :)

-Dolph1n :sir:

(P.S. Anti, I won't let you down  ;) )

Well done Bear & Dark. Congratulations. Especially NNJ as well, because without him, raid probably would have a bunch more problems right now. Thanks for your help NNJ, we all appreciate it! Congratulations on Server Manager.

Congratulations to everyone, For those who didnt make it, unlucky, but that doesnt stop u from re-applying whenever the applications are open.

Big shoutout to NNJ and anti. NNJ congrats and thank you for all the help you have done over this community,

Anti: thank u for always believing in me, teaching me things and keeping me on the right tracks.

Thank you to everyone who supported me and all the other admins etc. (ty cledi, dolphin and more)

-Purity