Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lossy

What other binds/settings?

13 posts in this topic

What other binds or settings would you like to see in Raid Deathrun that you can easily access through the menus?

Is there a way that we could have the fun vision settings like we had on anniversary as menu options? :awesome:

fx_enable 0 plz :dave:

We've already spoken about this and it will not happen otherwise map makers want to use FX as cover will give an advantage that will have it off and traps that are seen by FX will kill you easier because people won't notice the trap and will be like "Omg wtf killed me"

Maybe a bind to change fov scale....(I know that there is a slider :dave:)

I'll try and think of other ones...

Maybe a bind to change fov scale....(I know that there is a slider :dave:)

I'll try and think of other ones...

/cg_fovscale ..........?

Also i think an Upside down button would be cool, like the secret in lab that turns you upside down, I just want something fun to use :P

Higher fovscale plox.

It won't go any higher and i will put stuff in there to stop people going higher than that limit and anyone found going higher than our limit will be banned as it can allow you to see through walls and stuff, specially on the minigames or old way with a lot of cover and you're able to see your enemy's coming to pre-aim them.

It won't go any higher and i will put stuff in there to stop people going higher than that limit and anyone found going higher than our limit will be banned as it can allow you to see through walls and stuff, specially on the minigames or old way with a lot of cover and you're able to see your enemy's coming to pre-aim them.

Make it go up to 1.3 pls cause thats what i use

Make it go up to 1.3 pls cause thats what i use

Same, using this scale does not allow you to see through walls. If I'm right, 1.7+ does that.