What is your in-game name?: [Raid]Cod4
How old are you?: 15
What is your primary server?: Fun
What is your B3 CID?: @5996
What is your Xfire?: daveoff777
What is your Skype?: daveoff777
What is your Steam?: daveoff777
What is your Origin?: none
What makes you a good admin?: I will be a good admin because i will not rage at people(only hackers). i Will listen to the people that say other people are hacking and will spectate them to see if they are hacking and if they are kick them. Also being active on the server is pretty important and i usually am.
What skills do you have?: I have been using cry engine 3 for a bit and starting to learn how to do some scripting.

I have used Google sketch up for about a year now and in school i mostly get B's and occasionally a few C's and A's.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: haven't been in any clans or communities
Why should we choose you?: You guys should choose me because i am really active on the fun server, i will help keep the rules that u have set in place so if someone hacks or whatever i will ban them. i am also a nice guy if you get to know me and i love this server!! Smile best one i have played on cod4!!

This guy has helped me a few times to ban a hacker.

Looks like your guid has been banned.

Considering you are a cracked player it could have been someone else, even then I'm going to have to deny this application until you get your own key.

7c62955b80e2459475b54ec442e92bc2.png