Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FaZeSebe

RePlaying Maps

15 posts in this topic

2 days membership, two name changes. Nice activity ...

The idea is bad though. If I have time I will comment with more details.

The same two maps would be voted every time and the server would be boring, for example... Indipyramid, SM, Tron, WTF... Server wouldn't be fun anymore like that. 

10 activators: Do I even need to explain why that's a bad idea? Someone picks old and is the last alive > Gets ganged up on by all the acti's.

10 activators: Do I even need to explain why that's a bad idea? Someone picks old and is the last alive > Gets ganged up on by all the acti's.

dunno man when i do it, it's pretty funny.

While having more than 1 activator is funny, replaying the same maps is a hell no from me, I, and many other people get bored of a map after 5 rounds or so, I hate to sit through another 11 rounds of it, when the server bugs and restarts the map, everyone gets pissed off because they simply don't want to play the same map again.

More than one activator gets really annoying when trying to play tactical... Most people just go and activate traps or don't activate at all, but there's a few who actually bother to activate on people and get the most out of the traps. With multiple activators, those who just run and activate everything will leave nothing to the tactical guy and free fags will rage at actis who activate even more than they do already.

Replaying maps is a big no for me too, we're all sick and tired of the overplayed maps already. Imagine playing 2-3 games of the same overplayed map... Ye... No...

Multiple activators are good but...

• It has to be on big maps.
  • People have to be mature (as in not trap spamming) which is never going to happen..

Multiple activators is better on small maps simply because more people finish, Darkness as an example, when lossy changed it, it was fun as hell as almost everyone finished the map 

Multiple activators = new rule, take turns in activating traps :dave:

Yeah I doubt that would ever happen... 

works on other games

works on other games

Counter Strike and Gmod community is actually somewhat mature compared to CoD4s community. :dumb:

Counter Strike and Gmod community is actually somewhat mature compared to CoD4s community. :dumb:

you clearly haven't played them games then. Specially gmod, gmod is probably worse imo, you get admin abusers, more ddosers, people infecting servers with viruses coded in "lua", people screaming down their mic, going on random mods like TTT and playing it like TDM etc... same happens on cs series(well not all the things) but just not as much compared to gmod and yet they still manage to play deathrun properly majority of the time :dumb: So if you want to compare something more "mature" use a better choice of game