Gabe

W.I.P mp_dr_pyramid

35 posts in this topic

Looks nice so far ;)

as for some advice; Make a fair secret which wont get modified by the owners. otherwise, there's no point.

don't worry, the secret will be a secret, and also im not in the mood for making it a cj secret... that is all im saying

Secret are supposed to be a secret :dave:.

Anyway , this map took very nice !

Best Regards !

Basic traps, been used quite a few times. Try creating something new.

Just a suggestion but maybe some buildings in the background or some other smaller pyramids. And that fence kinda makes it look country/western even the gun. Maybe you could go with one of those kind of themes. Actually your map reminds me of indipyramid. Very good

Basic traps' date=' been used quite a few times. Try creating something new.

[/quote']

i will try my best to come up with some

Just a suggestion but maybe some buildings in the background or some other smaller pyramids. And that fence kinda makes it look country/western even the gun. Maybe you could go with one of those kind of themes. Actually your map reminds me of indipyramid. Very good

at least my map doesnt have any script errors and i am going to fence off the edge of the map with small pyramids... thanks doe i apreciate the love :p

you should change the fencing to walls instead(high ones) with arches above them as well and then at spawn you can put a arch gate, at least then things won't look so awkward and you can possible put the activator's path on the wall or something

That minigun trap is very good, I can imagine those jumpers trynna run around and dodge your bullets :D

I would say, make a sort of a river around, or an abandoned village, or more piramids/egyptian stuff around the path to make the place more realistic.

Thanks quennnch :wub: i will try my best to make a river! and some kind of market on the side of the course.. :p

Just a suggestion, but I would think the map pyramid would end in a pharaoh's tomb. I know this is probably impossible but make a Sphinx. A quicksand trap? Besides that I like the map.

Just a suggestion' date=' but I would think the map pyramid would end in a pharaoh's tomb. I know this is probably impossible but make a Sphinx. A quicksand trap? Besides that I like the map.

[/quote']

I second this :awesome:

Gabe, like the first trap on JuraPark? Freeze the player controls as they slowly drop down. :dave:

yeah good idea

i just dont need the effects which happens in the trap^ and i make the brush nonsolid..