Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Farewell Raid!

23 posts in this topic

As some of you might have noticed I have started to become a bit inactive and the reason being is deathrun/cod4 is just not how fun it used to be, It's sad to see deathrun become polluted with immature 12 year olds [Like anti] Jk love you anti  :wub: . And for TiLak if you do read this I haven't gotten the chance for thanking you for your services at raid and being one of the best admins here in the time I have been here but now it's time for me to move on from cod4 as you did, I will always have it installed on my computer if the day comes where I do start liking it again, But until then. Goodbye and farewell all players I have loved to play with and I will miss you all <3. But now it's time for ghost to go ghost :ph34r:  BYE ALL! :wub:  :wub:  :blush:  :okay: [Note: I will log on xfire every once in a while to say hello to whoever is on!]

Sad to see you go man :cry: You are one of the coolest person I met on deathrun and one of the mature guys I know B)

Hopefully one day you decide to come back and play deathrun with us but until then, good bye my friend :wub:

Farewell <3

When I meet you on 7sR, thought you were a nub

After time passed and got to know you more, realized I was dead wrong

You, like your name, was a nubzor :P

Anyways, going to miss you and wish the best for you in life

Will try and buy/get Crossfire when I get the chance and show you who's boss ;)

When I meet you on 7sR, thought you were a nub

After time passed and got to know you more, realized I was dead wrong

You, like your name, was a nubzor :P

Anyways, going to miss you and wish the best for you in life

Will try and buy/get Crossfire when I get the chance and show you who's boss ;)

download* Its f2p nub, Thanks all and farewell

Adios fellow nub,

Had fun playing with you while it lasted  :P

Take it easy man  ;)

Adios fellow nub,

Had fun playing with you while it lasted  :P

Take it easy man  ;)

Been great, Also Congratulations on the trial admin! Good luck on making it through!

I remember you saying you were going to leave like 1 months ago.

After this you started flooding chats constantly and being very immature like these 12 year olds o.O

Anyways, before that you were a very nice cool and collected guy and it will be sad to see you go ;-; Well wish the best in life for you, Maybe you can come back every once in a while :D oke mayne bai

I remember you saying you were going to leave like 1 months ago.

After this you started flooding chats constantly and being very immature like these 12 year olds o.O

Anyways, before that you were a very nice cool and collected guy and it will be sad to see you go ;-; Well wish the best in life for you, Maybe you can come back every once in a while :D oke mayne bai

I said I'm quitting soon, So this is soon! + Trolling before you leave, Why not?  :D It's been great getting to know you and I will miss you also  :(

Cu brother, 

you be like fking Juice betraying the MC :( why u do dis

why u leave

anyways bro, lovely to play with u and know ya, speak to me on xfire when you can

hope your back soon

-Purity

cu nub :(

I will miss you most of all brother  :cry:  :wub:  Keep in touch!

Cu brother, 

you be like fking Juice betraying the MC :( why you do this

why you leave

anyways brother, lovely to play with you and know ya, speak to me on xfire when you can

hope your back soon

-Purity

But as Juice says, The club is the only family I've got. See you brother and i'll be on xfire sometimes for those who don't have me added and would like to keep in touch :1800fistahoe